Concert Seoul

It's Saturday and today Jin and his group are giving a concert in Seoul. Lynn gets ready for the concert.

Her manager is also coming along after she asked him if it was possible for them to go to the concert on Saturday night. They got VIP tickets in the section where more family members will be sitting.

Lynn is looking for a suitable outfit. She wants to be neat but not too neat like a fashion show. After a long search she has found her suitable outfit.

When she has finished putting on her outfit she does her makeup and hair

When she has finished putting on her outfit she does her makeup and hair. Then she grabs her phone and bag and goes to her manager who is probably already waiting. When coming out of the elevator she indeed sees her manager already standing in the lobby.

Lynn: Sorry for waiting, but we can go.
Manager: is not bad because I am really just standing here for a few minutes. Come then we go to the car.

Moments later they are on their way to the stadium where the concert is being held. Once they have parked in a special spot they walk inside where someone is already waiting for them with the VIP tickets. She also shows them the way to the place where a few other Bts family members are already sitting before the concert begins.

Lynn introduces herself and how she knows the boys. The others also introduce themselves and which boys they are related to.

After half an hour of talking to each other a few boys from Bts suddenly enter the box. Jin unfortunately didn't but she still sees them for a while after the concert. They have a quick chat with their family and Lynn. Then they go again to get ready for the concert.

When the stadium is completely packed, the concert begins. After a few songs, the boys chat with the fans. After another two hours of dancing and singing along, the concert is over and they wait until most of the fans have left to go to the reserved place where they wait for the boys.

(Pov Jin)

We have our concert here in Seoul today. And Lynn will also be there. She will be sitting with our family hopefully she will be well accepted with them.

A few of the boys are going to say hello to their family members. I'm already in makeup so I can't say hello to Lynn and my parents and brother. But after the concert I see them all anyway.

We go on stage when the song starts and the whole stadium sings along. I'm happy to see Army again and to speak to them.

When the concert is over I take off my sweaty clothes and put on something else. I post a picture on my Instagram page.

 I post a picture on my Instagram page

When Jin has posted the photo. The rest of the boys have also finished changing and we walk together to where the place where our family is waiting.

(End of pov Jin)

Lynn and the rest of the family were waiting and talking to each other. When a little later the door opens the boys enter and give their family a hug and talk to them. Jin comes over to Lynn a little later to chat with her.

Jin: Hey, how did you like the concert?
Lynn: Nice! You were super.
Jin: Thank you! That must be because I'm worldwide handsome.

Lynn is laughing.

Jin: Was it okay to sit with my family and everyone else?
Lynn: Yes it was nice to meet and talk with them. Your parents are super nice. They're proud of what you've achieved so far. And your brother totally wanted to know how I know you guys personally.
Jin: Thank You. They don't say that to me very often. Yeah that's how my brother is. He always wants to know everything. But shall we have a drink before everyone leaves.
Lynn: Yes that's good.

When they all say goodbye to each other after some time. Lynn goes back to her hotel. When she gets to her room she puts on her sleepwear and brushes her teeth. She crawls under the covers in bed and reads a book for a while. After a while she falls asleep.