Trip

Lynn is taking some time off after a busy period. She and Nora are on a vacation in Austria. Yes Lynn has another big hobby besides being a model and that is hiking and climbing mountains and enjoying the view.

Nora: Wow we are at the top. And here you can see very far.
Lynn: Yes that is true. But we should be allowed that after climbing for 3 hours.
Nora: That's true. Should we eat first or take pictures first?
Lynn: Let's take pictures first, then eat and we can go right back down.
Nora: Okay, we could sit on that big rock over there.

Nora and Lynn walk to the spot and grab their cameras. So Nora has a camera tripod which she sets up right behind us where we sit. Nora positions it, and they sit down in front of it. After a minute they hear clicking and know the picture is taken.

Nora: Oh this one turned out super cool. You can put this one on your insta Lynn.
Lynn: Let's see then? Yes this one definitely does.

They take a lot more pictures of each other and the area. Then they eat their bread. After an hour they begin the hike back to the mountain station.

After 3.5 hours, when they get back to their hotel they are staying at, Nora goes to shower first while Lynn puts all her pictures on her laptop already. After a half hour Lynn can take a shower. When she has also showered they go looking through the photos together and after some time Lynn puts in on her Instagram page.

  When she has also showered they go looking through the photos together and after some time Lynn puts in on her Instagram page

She sends another text message with a photo to Jin. She has talked to him several times since she returned to the Netherlands. She has a few photo shoots in Seoul very soon and then if it is possible they will meet somewhere.

Nora: I also sent some pictures to my family. And they are jealous of us.
Lynn: Haha Jin must also be Jealous that I am on a vacation now.
Nora: Yes but he has already seen a lot more of the world than you have I think.
Lynn: Yes I guess so too. He's been singing longer than I've been a model. And with touring he gets to see a lot more countries too.

Lynn sees that she has a message back from Jin. Meanwhile, she and Nora watch a movie in bed. Lynn apps back to Jin.

After she stops texting with Jin she continues watching the movie they are seeing

After she stops texting with Jin she continues watching the movie they are seeing. When the movie is over they both go to bed because the alarm goes off early tomorrow. Then they will go to visit the city of Salzburg for a day.

The next morning Lynn gets dressed before they go to have breakfast. Yes today another new city to visit.

(Outfit Lynn)

(Outfit Lynn)

When they finish their breakfast they go back to their hotel room. They pack all the things they need to take with them. When they have everything ready they walk to the car and head towards Salzburg.

After driving for 45 minutes they arrive and look for a parking spot, once they have found it they go into town. They first visit some stores before they go into the buildings.

Lynn: It is very beautiful here though.
Nora: Yes it is. And a lot of historical intact there as well. Come shall we go up the hill there we might have a view over the city.
Lynn: Yes that's good. Then we can eat something somewhere afterwards.

When they are at the top they see that there is a monastery and they indeed have a view of the city. They take a lot of pictures and go into the little church of the monastery for a while. Then they walk back to get some food somewhere. Lynn and Nora enjoy the people passing by and their lunch. When they finish eating, they continue walking past other buildings and the river.

After spending a long day in the city of Salzburg, they are back in their hotel room. Lynn and Nora sit on their bed with their laptops and look at the pictures they took today.

Lynn: Wow this one turned out beautiful with the evening sun setting.
Nora: Yes, this picture also has the starting tint of the sunset.
Lynn: I'm going to post this one on my Instagram for today.

A little later she posted a picture.

Lynn: I'm going to put on my pajamas and then watch another series. Shall we do that together or aren't you done looking at your pictures and stuff?

Nora: No I'm fine with watching a movie.

Moments later they are sitting together on the bed with the laptop in the middle and a movie is on. After the two-hour movie, Lynn sees that Nora or is asleep. Lynn turns off the lights and also crawls under the covers and falls asleep a little later as well.