Support: Someone to Speak too... (Shez and Camila)

COUNTDOWN TO WAR: 4

Camila was exhausted... after going through that chaotic mission alongside Seteth, Flayn and Rhea, she wanted to sleep. For a few days.

The problem? She still had lots of energy in her... and it was like... 7:00 pm in Garreg Mach. And she would not waste energy training alone.

Perhaps she could speak to Balthus? No... he might be too busy gambling. Yuri and Rene left for a short time... She really misses speaking to Ashe about some stories she heard of Askran Chilvary and Linhardt was not there to talk about her Crest.

"You ok?"

Shez appeared from behind her, startling her into putting out Sword Breidablik and pointing it at him.

"Whoa whoa! It's me!" The purple haired young man stood back.

"Sorry." The brown haired girl shook her head. "Force of habit."

"It's fine." Shez shrugged. "Anyway... why are you in the hall alone?"

"Just... nothing." Camila shook her head. "That is what I'm doing. Nothing."

"You look like you have a lot of energy." Shez replied. "Want to train?"

"Oh. Sure." The summoner said.

As they trained at the Training Grounds, they ended their sections in a draw.

"Whew." Shez wiped some sweat off his forehead. "You're strong. But not as strong as the Ashen Demon."

"How do you know Byleth?" Camila asked.

They looked at each other in silence. Shez sighed.

"Used to be part of a Merc Group called Berling's Mercenaries. In 1179, we headed off to battle Jeralt's group. The Ashen Demon completely wiped out everyone except me and my sis. That is when Arval woke up inside us. I didn't expect them to be Professors."

"Now Byleth is having inner struggles with his Crest, Jeralt's dead and the Officers Academy is empty... because of mine and Alfonse's arrival."

"Hey, don't feel bad." Shez patted her in the head, causing her to fix her brown hair. "I'm sure our friends will come back."

"Yeah." Camila said.

For once, Camila was glad she had someone to speak to in this lonely academy.

TO BE CONTINUED