Bonus: Support: Sisters (Aster and Kronya)

Aster was greatful for Hubert and his awareness in Kronya. He believed her story despite her blood... her half blood life.

She and Kronya had the same Mother, an Argathan woman who despises Thales' words and only believed in the praises of their Lord Epimenides, but their fathers were different. Aster's father was a human who her mother had eloped with.

She was only a baby when her parents were executed and she was separated from Kronya, her sister.

At the age of three, she was placed as a member of a group called Children of Thales, candidates for a replacement for one of Thales' children, who perished at the War of Heroes.

The Children of Thales went through vigorous training to become Master Assassins and powerful mages. Unlike Kronya, who lost her mind while training, Aster remained sane.

And unlike everyone else... Aster never took a disguise. She loathes senseless killing.

She was once tasked to work with a high Cardinal, Cleobulus. Cleobulus took the disguise of Cornelia Armin, the Court Mage of the Faerghus Royal family. She witnessed how Cleobulus experimented on a girl who bares the Crest of Timotheos, who she knew as Hapi, and befriended Anselma von Arundel, who took the name of Patricia.

Patricia treated Aster like a daughter while she also tended to the Timotheos-born girl. The young half-blood kept hearing Patricia mutter "I wish to see Edelgard again... why won't Lambert let her see me..."

Aster parted ways with the girl and was met with the Western Lords Gideon, Duval, Mateus, Elidure, Kleiman and Pryderi. Cleobulus and Anselma were planning a devious scheme and Aster was forced to be involved.

Before the unfateful day, Aster had a dream in which she saw Epimenides. He had a sorrowful look on his face. He had told her to carve a path that is right for her.

1176, the day of the Tragedy of Duscur. The Fields of Duscur was set aflame and lots of people were dying.

A Duscur man who sided with the Western Lords had fatally injured a young man with dark blue hair. Aster rushed to his side, ignoring Cleobulus' orders. She had casted Seraphim on the Duscur General and tended the young man.

Fortunately, he had managed to survive the injury. He turned to a boy with blond hair and told him to tell no one and pretend he was truly gone.

The boy refused to leave the young man but the latter assured he will be fine.

Parting ways with the boy, the two headed off to another place.

For three years, the two of them had stayed at Remire Village when suddenly, Aster felt a surge. The young man, whose name is Gleen Govan Fraldarius accompanied her.

She has run into a foretress that is said to be an Argathan Stronghold. Avoiding some bandits, they run to Kronya, who is about to take the life of an Imperial Noble who was missing JUST before her graduation.

Anger controlled Kronya and she charged at Aster, giving the latter time to free the girl.

The girl, Monica von Ochs left. Seeing her mission as a failure, Kronya retreated.

Aster runs to Glenn, but she does not see Monica. The Fraldarius son says that someone riding a mechanical horse took Monica.

Deciding to search for Monica, the two of them had taken a wrong path and ended up in Abyss, a town beneath Garreg Mach, where they are recruited by a young man named Yuri Leclerc.

Today, Aster and Hubert are at the infirmary in Abyss. Kronya is fast asleep due to her current recovery.

"It seems that her psyque is still recovering from what happened in Fhirdiad..." Hubert said. "And to think this is the girl who tried to kill Monica."

"She must be hard on herself..." Aster added. "But she is still my sister..."

"Very well." Hubert nodded. "I will make preparations for the conquest of Enbarr."

The Black Eagle student left. Suddenly, Kronya woke up.

"Kronya." Aster said. "You're awake."

"You... why are you?" Kronya was about to speak when her pink and teal haired sister spoke.

"You're my sister... and what Thales is doing had deeply affected us." Aster extended her hand. "Leave Argatha behind... leave Shamballa behind... Leave Thales behind."

Kronya was at first hesitant, but she reached out her hand to her sister.

Aster smiled. She was reunited with her long lost Older sister. And nothing and no one would ever change that truth.

END OF SUPPORT