Chapter 26: Claude, the Wind of Freedom

"I can't believe the Almyrans are invading NOW of all times!!" Leonie hissed. "And we just solved the situations at the Kingdom and Empire!"

"It is unusual for House Gonreil to send reinforcements since they can easily fend off an Almyran army so easily." Lorenz scratched his head.

"It seems that the army invading Fodlan's Locket is massive." Claude stated. "It's like the attack at the Holy Masoleum."

"It's been 200 years since a massive army has invaded Fodlan..." Ignatz shook his head. "And this army is coming right for us."

"Don't lose hope." Camila said. "You're students of the Officers Academy. And you're not alone. We are here to help you."

The Golden Deer and the Ashen Wolves (except Rene and Yuri, who went back to Garreg Mach due to the latter being injured and having his Crest of Aubin Nullified) were completely shocked by what the brown haired summoner said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but you really are confident, Ace." Hapi said.

"And your confidence is not even outmatched by my otherself's wits." Constance said, in her sunlight form.

"Let's hurry up to Fodlan's Locket before it's too late." Lysithea said.

Everyone nodded and went to Fodlan's Locket.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhille in some mountains of Almyra, A man with black hair watches the Almyran army's preparations.

"It is time." He smirked. "These foolish Fodlan Scum will know the power of Prince Shahid of Almyra!"

"Shahid, Nader finished preparations." An Almyran Girl nodded.

"Very good, Lashid." Shahid smiled. "Let's get in position for our victory!!"

On the other side of Fodlan's Locket, the group meets up with...

"Holst!" Balthus cheered "It's been a while!!"

"Indeed it has, Balthus." A man with pink hair nodded. "And I see you brought company. The name is Holst Sigiswald Gonreil. And I look forward to working with you."

"I can't believe we're fighting Alongside the Strongest Man of Leichester." Leonie gasped.

"Wow! Look at all this muscles!" Raphael boomed. "I bet you train them as much as I do! The name is Raphael Kirsten!"

"You oaf! You are talking to the Hero of Leichester!" Lorenz scowled at his classmate. "Apologies, Lord Holst. Lorenz Hellman Gloucester at your service."

"My..." Ignatz shook his head. "It seems that I know where I can keep up. I think I'll go back to the Monastery..."

"And I as well..." Marianne sighed.

"Enough, both of you!" Lysithea faces her two classmates. "There is no time to be cowards! Our enemy is right over there! Are you gonna hide like field mice or will you find the courage to fight?!"

Holst turns to his younger sister.

"Your classmates are a real colorful bunch, Hilda!" He chuckled. "I like them!"

"Thanks, Holst." Hilda said. "But if we are done talking, we can focus on the enemy headed right for us."

"Right you are." Holst nodded. "Everyone. Let's head off."

Everyone headed off towards battle. Claude was going to catch up when...

"Hey. Don't ya forget about me." A familiar's voice was heard.