Supports: New Changes (Ashe and Beles)

COUNTDOWN TO WAR: 11

Beles studied her magic once more. She was glad Alwin taught her the first steps of performing a spell before she headed off to the School of Sorcery in Fhirdiad.

There were many speculations on how Beles learned magic... some students said that she became enamored to it by reading a spell book while Hanneman said that the power of a Crest.

Did Beles have a Crest? She believed her mother died due to an illness, but she was shocked when she learned that Sitri, the woman whose name she bore, sacrificed her life to save her brother.

The Angelic Maiden... that was the nickname she was given due to her kind expression and the way she heals her enemies after a tough battle. Many men would fall in love with her, but she refused their feelings because either Jeralt would step in to stop them or she would feel nervous.

The only time she was lost in thought was when she first arrived to Remire Village. that was during the Imperial Year 1173. When Byleth fell ill after leaving Gaspard Castle. She was probably thinking about Ashe and how his kindness saved a girl's life. That girl being Valeria Gregory.

What got her back to her senses was when Byleth collapsed and Jeralt was trying to calm him down.

She guided them to a remote village in Adrestia. When Byleth was placed in a clinic, she, Alwin and the Village Doctor took turns in tending to him.

Beles stopped her magic practice and went to check on everyone. Ashe was by himself, practicing some knight impressions and failing.

"Ashe?" She went towards him. "Are you still practicing?"

"Oh." Ashe gasps. "Sorry, Bell. After we left Garreg Mach, I had lost any hope of becoming a knight, but Prince Dimitri and Lord Rodrigue gave me a second chance on that path. That's something I'm thankful for."

"But... won't House Gaspard be left without an heir?" Beles asked.

"Prince Dimitri said that he will figure out what will happen since Lonato's other two children work for House Rowe."

"Don't worry, Ashe." Beles smiles. "I'll help you out."

"Thank you, Bell." Ashe said before hugging her.

Beles knew that everyone, especially Sylvain, would see that she and Ashe would be in love, so she swore to keep it a secret as much as possible.

END OF SUPPORT