After the boys came back from school they straight away ran to Chachu's room who was home. Vivaan had the perfect plan for today he even had his two little ompa loompa to support him. This time he won't let those bitches live in peace.

" Maan Manyu ek bohot zaroori kaam hai ap dono ke liye jao aur bua ka dhyaan batao. Ok?"

" Par kyu chachu?"

" Are unke room mein bade chocolates rakhe hai unhe garden Tak la jao aur mein vo chocolates mere kambre mein le aunga. Tikhe?"

" Done!" Abhimanyu exclaimed.

As part of the plan, the kids distracted Jayanti and bought her out so Vivaan could sneak in. He saw her phone laying on the bed with no password.

' What a stupid woman' He thought and quickly send the documents to himself. Indeed the woman was stupid, who would keep such documents saved on their phone?

Vivaan moved out of the bedroom and signaled Abhimanyu to come to his room with Abhimaan.

' It was all part of the bigger plan.'

Meanwhile, Ayaana was going through Abhimaan and Abhimanyu's old baby clothes which they never wore as they grew out of it so she could use them for the new baby when her eyes fell on a particular box kept behind the clothes. 

She smiled looking at the box it was her secret stash of her husband's photos who rarely smiled so she had kept the photos hidden in a place where her husband would least likely visit.

Ayaana carefully opened the box and the first photo only made her giggle and blush. It was a photo of her husband when they had gone to Germany for a meeting.

For Abhiraj it was the first time he was traveling somewhere with his wife minus the impromptu trip to Goa he had made cause he missed his wife.

FLASHBACK

It was almost eight months since Ayaana had gotten married to her stone-faced husband, well her words, not the authors.

She had fallen deeply in love with the 6'3 foot giant man that she called her husband and about her husband she had no clue what goes on in that man's brain.

Right now they were on a flight to Germany as her husband had a very important meeting to attend. Well, then what is Ayaana doing with him? you might wonder.

Ishani had convinced Abhiraj to take her with him so they could spend some alone time together.

Ayaana was determined to confess her undying love to her husband on this trip whatsoever. She wasn't going to back out now that she had gotten a golden opportunity.

Abhiraj dropped her at their hotel room and went outside to check the security once more.

" Ap kuch khaenge?"

" Hain?"

" Ayaana lunch order Karu?"

" Oh ha, lunch ha chalega." She said.

Abhiraj looked at her and called the helpers to prepare lunch.

Ayaana was in a dilemma now fuck the opportunity she had forgotten the lines and everything. There was a whole script she had made in her mind to confess her undying love to her husband as they had shown in the movies. 

It was almost night when Ayaana came out of their room which she had locked after handing him his laptop.

" Ayaana tum tikh ho?"

" Ji " She said

Abhiraj took a second look at his wife who was behaving weirdly since the time they landed.

Ayaana glanced at her husband who was focused on his work, she could not face rejection at all.

She timidly walked towards him and tapped his shoulder for attention. She was going to say it. It was now or never.

" Kya hua?" He asked as he closed his laptop keeping it on the side table.

Ayaana gathered up all her courage and said it.

" Vo mein apse na..."

" Hmm bolo "

" Apki photo chahiye!" She said in a hurry.

Photo Ayaana seriously.
' Pura plan bigaad Gaya '

Abhiraj laughed out loud listening to his wife's request.

" Ek photo ke liye itna kyu hich kicha rahi thi tum?"

" Vo ap pata hai."

" Kis ko chahiye humari photo?"

" Vo hume na vo ese."

Ayaana was regretting coming to Germany now.

" Acha acha le lo." He said and smiled.

Ayaana quickly captured the photo as her stone-faced husband doesn't smile every day. It was an unusual occurrence.

Though the confession didn't happen she at least got a good photo of her husband showing his rare dimple smile.

FLASHBACK END

Ayaana kept the box in its original place before the kids could come waltzing in.

It was around 5 when Ayaana went to the kitchen to get some fruits for herself to eat when she heard hushed voices in the kitchen.

" Dekho na ma ab tesra bacha paida karne chali hai, pehle do Kum the?"

Ayaana recognized that person's voice it was bua.

" Ab hum kya hi bole in logo ko. Yaha se Khali haat Jane nahi aye Hain hum bhi. "