Drunk Call

So I am currently working on 'How I Met Your Father' but it's taking a while, so I am going to give you a short filler.

Little explanation of this Os: my older sister got drunk and called her ex....kinda ?? Not all of this happened, I just need to make some stuff up so it'll be more interesting.

Narrator's Pov:

Zayn walked up the stairs of the complex, stopping every few seconds and gripping the railing while he tried to catch his breath. "I shoulda brought me inhaler." He wheezed out, lifting his arm to cough into his elbow.
A minute went by and he was still standing there, wheezing his poor life away.
"I'm dying." he huffed out as he continued up the stairs once more.

Two floors later he finally reached his destination. "Fucking finally!" He croaked out, knocking on the door then pushing it open. "I'm here! I am here!" He exclaimed, shutting the door behind him then stumbled over to the couch. His breath came out in short huffs.

A few hours later: (Idrk how to write drunk or high people so 🤷🏾‍♀️)

Zayn was sprawled out on the couch, his head resting in Taylor's lap, and legs draped over Kendall's thighs. The soft sound of music and the muffled voices played in the back of his mind as he lay there staring into space. A sharp ringing sound in his ears made him flinch. "Hey, Zee?" Jb asked from across the room, Zayn looked over at him, his eyes tensing when the light of the lamp shone directly in his face. "Do you want me to call someone to come pick you up?" He asked, walking closer to him.

Zayn mustered up all the strength he could and pushed himself up, "Yeh," he croaked out, his throat raw from all the vodka he had drank. "Yes please." He finished as he looked up at him.
Jb nodded and grabbed his phone from his pocket, frowning when he realized he didn't have any of Zayn's family member's numbers. "Use mine." Zayn said when he saw the look on Justin's face.

Justin tried dialing Zayn's mum, she didn't pick up, his dad, his sister's, and his other friends, but no one picked up given the fact that it was at least 3 in the morning.
He saw Louis' number, why didn't I think to call him? I mean he is Zayn's man after all. He thought to himself as he pressed the call button. After 3 rings he heard a voice, "Zayn? What are you doing, it's three in the fucking morning!?" Louis shouted through the phone. "Sorry to break it to yuh, but it's not Zayn." Justin said snarkily, "Oh...then who the hell is this and why do you have his phone!?" Justin rolled his eyes, "It's Justin, and who the hell talks to their boyfriend like that?" He spat. "He didn't tell you?" "Tell me what?" Justin questioned. "We broke up." "Oh shit."

"YOU CALLED LOUIS!?" Zayn shouted, "Well I mean, to be fair I still thought you two were dating!" Justin yelled back with a shrug. "Why in the FUCKING HELL WOULD YOU THINK THAT!?" "Because you never told me you two broke up!" "Oh..." Zayn muttered, "Yeah, 'Oh' !" Justin mocked back, Zayn shot him a nasty glare before going back to pacing/stumbling around the room.
"How long until he gets here?" He asked, his mind somewhat cleared up when he heard that Louis was coming to get him. "I dunno, just be happy he was in town and was nice enough to come get you." Justin replied, and took a seat on the couch next to Kendall.

Zayn rolled his eyes and took a seat next to Taylor, who placed a comforting hand on his thigh.

They waited for what felt like forever, but it was only 10 minutes. Zayn took a few more shots, trying to forget this night even happened. A knock was heard on the front door and Justin got up to get it, there was an exchange of some words before footsteps were coming closer to the living room.

"Zayn?" A familiar voice called out to him, Zayn looked up from where his head was tucked into Taylor's shoulder. "Hi Louu~!" He cooed out as he stood up and stumbled over to where the brunette was standing. He fell into his arms and rubbed his nose into the crook of his neck, breathing in the fading smell of cigarettes and expensive aftershave, Louis Tomlinson's signature scent. Louis wrapped an arm around the younger boy's waist, holding his steady. "Hey." He mumbled back, rubbing his back awkwardly. "Thank you for calling me, I guess." He said to Justin who gave him a curt nod.

He said hi to Taylor, and Kendall, exchanging small talk. They were talking for 20 minutes, Zayn's body weight progressively shifting into Louis' side. "Ok, well we're gonna head out now. Thanks again, Justin." He said, giving them all a tight smile. "C'mon Zayn, let's head out."

They were now in the car, driving back to Zayn's place. Louis looked at him through the corner of his eye, "Why did Justin call me?" he asked, Zayn sighed, "I don't know." he answered, giving him a shrug. That's a lie. Louis thought to himself but decided it wasn't worth arguing about.
A few minutes later and Louis had finally pulled into the drive of Zayn's home.
He got out of the car and pulled Zayn's door open. Zayn leaned into Louis' side as they walked up to the front door.

"Keys?" Louis asked as he held the glass door open. Zayn fumbled around in his back pocket then pulled out a set of keys, "You know which one." he slurred out, leaning more into his side.

Louis was now carrying Zayn's dead-weight body up the stairs, he nudged the door open with his foot and walked towards the bed. He kneeled on the bed and set Zayn down, he took his shoes off and set them down by the nightstand.
(A/N: I have writer's block, and I just need to empty my drafts, so if this or any of the next os's I publish are boring, and rushed, I am so sorry. I will try and go back to edit them, once I have pushed passed this.)

Zayn grabbed Louis' arm, earning a confused look. "Stay?" He asked meekly, Louis looked away, his eyes flickering to different parts of the nostalgic room. "Whatever." He grumbled, taking his shoes off and setting them next to Zayn's. Zayn gave him a drowsy smile, "Do you wanna change into something else or?" Louis said, trailing off at the end as he stood by the bed awkwardly. "Help me?" Zayn questioned, looking up at him through glazed-over eyes.

Louis blushed, turning his head and coughing into his fist, "Y-Yeah..." he finally said after taking a minute for himself.
Louis lifted Zayn by the arm and dragged him to the closet.

Zayn leaned back against the wall, he blinked repeatedly trying to stay awake. Louis pulled out a white tee, briefs, and some joggers and turned around to Zayn who looked like he was about to pass out any minute. "Zayn-" Louis began but was surprised when Zayn lifted his arms.

Louis smiled lightly to himself, remembering all those times they had gotten drunk together and tried to help one another get changed when they got back home.

Louis lifted the shirt off Zayn's body, he had to restrain himself from touching, as Zayn was no longer his. He threw the shirt into the hamper by the door and grabbed the fresh tee.
(A/N: I am trying so hard not to leave this os unfinished.)

He pulled it over Zayn's head, hesitating when he reached for the button and zipper of Zayn's jeans. With shaky hands, he quickly undid the button and zipper, pulling the jeans down and letting them pool around Zayn's ankles.

They were now laying in bed, Zayn fast asleep, and Louis still wide awake. This is wrong. He thought to himself as he looked into the darkness of the room. Zayn moved around until he pressed himself against Louis' side, an arm thrown over his chest and a leg thrown over his hips. Maybe it's not so wrong after all. He smiled and pulled Zayn closer to him.

The End :|