Dare

This was an OS that I wrote while I took too much melatonin, so it probably won't be the best. This is really random, and partially edited, so if there are grammar errors or misspelled words, ignore them please 🖐🏾😭 There will also be some Zarry stuff.

Plot: The boys decided to get together for a small reunion, Harry dares Louis to spend the rest of the night in a room with Zayn. ;))

Will there be fluff? Will there be smut? Will there be both? We'll never know ;^ 

Narrator's Pov: 

Zayn was pressed against Niall's side, his left arm draped over his waist and his right hand holding a beer bottle. He and Niall had met up a few years ago to talk, he had nothing against Niall, especially when he never said or did anything that made it feel like Zayn's heart was being ripped out and torn apart right in front of his eyes.

 But I digress.

It was only Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn in the house at the moment, Niall had called Louis five minutes ago and asked where he was, to which Louis responded with, 'I'm about six maybe seven minutes away.' so he should be arriving at any moment. 

A knock was heard on the door before it opened then shut, loud footsteps were making their way across the house, "Alright boys, I've brought the!-" until they stopped. Zayn lifted his eyes off of Niall, for the first time that night, and looked behind Harry's head, which caused Harry and Liam to look behind themselves. Louis was standing there, a bottle of Vodka in one hand, phone in the other. 

Louis stood there, staring at Zayn like a deer frozen in headlights, his mouth was slightly parted, and his eyes were wide. Zayn shifted uncomfortably, he gave Louis a tight-lipped smile before taking a long drink from his beer. "Louis, you alright mate?" Liam asked, Louis looked at him before looking back at Zayn, "Y-yeah, 'course...couldn't be better." he responded, walking further into the room, he put the Vodka on the table and took a  seat next to Zayn, who moved his legs off the couch to make room for him. 

The tension in the room was thick, and Zayn felt like if he were to open his mouth and say anything, he would choke. But thankfully Niall, being the peacemaker he is, spoke up first, "How about we play a game?". Zayn set his beer bottle on the table and leaned back into Niall's side, "I'm fine with that." he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Alright, then it's settled. We're gonna play truth, dare, drink. If you don't wanna do the dare, then you drink, you don't wanna tell the truth you drink-But! You can only drink once, so be wise." Niall said, an evil smirk tracing its way along his lips. Zayn took a deep breath in, then let it go, and leaned back against the couch.

Time skip to THE Dare, 'cause I'm fuckin' lazy.

Zayn was sat perched up on Harry's lap, small whimpering noises escaped his lips as Harry bit his neck. Tilting his head to the side letting Harry have more access, he bit his lip and tightly shut his eyes as he suppressed his moans.
Harry pulled off his neck and gently kissed the hickey he made, he rubbed small circles on Zayn's clothed hips.

Zayn looked down at him through hooded, glazed-over eyes. "Damn...that was hot." A thick Irish accent spoke from behind him. Zayn blushed and pulled away from Harry, meekly walking back over to where Niall was, and sitting back down in his original spot.
Louis glared at him before looking away and taking a shot of the vodka, which was close to gone by now.

Harry adjusted the fabric near his crotch, and leaned back, "Alright, Louis, truth or dare." He asked, a small smirk on his face.
"Dare, as I said, I'm not a pussy." Louis said daringly and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hmm, I dare you to," Harry started, looking around the room before settling his eyes on Zayn, a wide smile spread across his face as he looked back to Louis. "I dare you to spend the rest of the night locked in a room, with Zayn." He said triumphantly, knowing Louis wouldn't agree to this dare.
Oh, but he was wrong.