I couldn't even answer because I couldn't stop smiling, so I just nodded.

"Good! Let's go!" Y/n-ssi answered as they interlocked our fingers.

We held hands into the cafeteria and I started to feel uncomfortable with everyone's stares.

Soon, we all sat down with y/n's fight team and began to eat our lunch.

"I wonder where Hanni unnie is," Hyein-ei suddenly spoke.

"Yeah, that's weird. You guys are usually all stuck together like glue or something," Y/n-ssi spoke up.

"I'm right here!" We all suddenly heard Hanni unnie say from behind Y/n-ah.

"Just went to get this," Unnie explained as she placed a water bottle in front of y/n-ah.

"What's this?" Y/n-ssi asked her as Hanni unnie took the seat next to me.

"You looked dehydrated earlier. Your lips were all chapped," Hanni unnie answered.

I turned to look at y/n's lips and they did look a bit chapped.

"Is that what that means?" I asked myself.

"Why the hell were you staring at y/n's lips?" Dani unnie asked Hanni.

"That's true. Why was she staring at them? Those lips are only for me to notice," I kept on thinking.

"Baby, are you okay?" Y/n-ssi suddenly asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Mhm," I hummed out.

Y/n then started to open up my water bottle and helping me set up my lunch, like they always do when we eat together.

I always found it really sweet when y/n helped me without me having to ask.

Sometimes, when I'm really stubborn, Y/n even helps me pretend like I opened things on my own. Y/n puts their hands over mine and helps me twist caps off or open kimbap containers.

It's no wonder I get jealous when y/n-ah gives too much attention to someone else.

I don't want to have to ask for help and feel all embarrassed.

"Oh, Haerin-ssi... you should try this it's really delicious!" Hyeju-ssi suddenly said as she put a piece of kimbap in front of my face.

- Y/N POV -

I watched as Hyeju tried to feed a piece of kimbap to Haerin-ssi and I immediately grabbed the chopsticks from her.

"Open up!" I told Haerin.

She cutely giggled and took the kimbap in her mouth.

"How's it taste?" I asked my cute little girlfriend as she chewed.

"It's slimy," Haerin answered me as she shook her head in disapproval.

"Damn, jealous much?!" Hyeju hissed as she snatched her chopsticks back.

I gave her a smirk and a wink. "Of course. She's mine. Only I can do that!", I smugly answered her.

I then puckered my lips, sending an air kiss to Haerin. She immediately cringed.

"Don't do that. That's so cringy!" Haerin whined out.

I sulked a bit at her reaction but giggled at how cute she looked.

You could always count on Haerin to be brutally honest.

Suddenly, Bomin, Yoon Sanha, and Eric walked over to our table with flowers and a stuffed animal.