♡introductions!♡

Hello this is the introductions page for the ocs I am using! This is the new version of my old story I have rewriten!

Also sadly most of the ocs I had planned to write in I could not since the creator isn't in contact with me anymore!

     Chrisk Archivists🐰🐇
     克里斯克档案管理员

Age : 15-23

Birth date : April 1st, 2000

Weight : 49 kg

Height : 5'11

Blood type : O negative

Gender : genderflud

Pronouns : they/he/them

Status : alive

Occupation : bartender/writer

Nationality : mixed

Sexuality : pansexual

Ability/power : (Cheshire cat チェシャ猫) Can evaporate , float and shapeshift. They're able to completely dissolve their body, or just a part of it, when they want to.

Eye colour : right eye emerald green , left light blue (almost white)

Hair colour : black , pink and blue highlights

Skin type : pale

Relationship status : single

Language : English, Chinese/Japanese

Appearance : is a tall slender, androgynous young man. He has pale skin, large, expressive eyes, a round face, and a small chin. An upper left canine tooth is especially pronounced, giving the appearance of fangs when his teeth were visible. His hair is longish, black, and irregularly cut, his bangs falling into the center of his face. his hair usually sits freely, the hair on either side of his head cut shorter than that down the middle. Both of his ears are pierced, a simple stud worn in his right ear, while his left ear is pierced with a silver star-shaped earring. wears a white dress shirt and red ribbon tie with a silver star medal. He wears a long navy blue furred collar coat, a pair of black leather pants and black boot heels with black gloves with claws embedded at the fingertips. He also wears a black-and-pink belt set with three silver rings attached to each side of the belt itself and a heart buckle on the end.

Personality : velvette seems to take nothing seriously, and almost always has a playful smile on his face. He acts impulsively most of the time, and his plans are normally reckless. Velvette carries a mischievous air around him.. However, he is capable of showing seriousness when the situation called for it, as well as anger. Although with all that he acts very lazily , most of the time wanting just lay down and sleep.

Beneath his flippant attitude, velvette is a broken man who despises people, but hates himself more than either. Velvette hates being vulnerable around people. He likes high places and is often seen hanging around rooftops. He feels no shame in running away to avoid any trouble and refuses to make decisions, since he doesn't want anything to be his fault, and doesn't want to disappoint anyone.

Hobbies : He likes people watching, cafes, and fantastical stories. has high interest in fashion , particularly to shoes and coats , Likes small fluffy animals.

Dislikes : injections , deep pools of water , heights , loud sudden noises , having his clothes made fun of, and self-help books , Dislikes romance as he is seen to avoid reading anything about it.

Activities/habits : plays volin since young, writes often , He has a habit of smoking when stressed.

☆Trivia☆