Getting To Know The League

While spending time on the Watchtower, Hot Shot goes over to meet Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Green Lantern, and Flash to get to know them...

Watchtower

Blake was currently sitting down on the floor, gazing upon the stars. Admiring the view from the watchtower. He currently has his mask, since there was not point of hiding his identity to his teammates, now they have had a good look at him.

Speaking of his teammates, the now newly formed, Justice League, are getting comfortable in their new home. Batman has returned to Gotham, since he did say he was a part-time member, and Superman has gone back to Metropolis. The only members in the watchtower are Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Green Lantern, Flash, and Martian Manhunter.

Hawkgirl entered the main area where she spots the young fox warrior, staring at the stars. She walks up to him to greet him properly, but she cleared her throat to get his attention.

Blake: "Oh hey, what's up?"

Hawkgirl: "Nothing much, just exploring and I see you here by yourself."

Blake: "Oh, I'm doing good, I'm just checking out the view. Pretty, isn't it?"

Hawkgirl: "It definitely is." She says as she sits down next to him.

As he was admiring the stars, Hawkgirl couldn't help but glance over to the young man a bit. Unmasked, Blake had dark hair, brown eyes, and had a bit of strong jaw line. He even has a very charming personality. She couldn't but feel something towards him, but wasn't quite sure on what it is.

Blake: "Something on your mind?"

Hawkgirl: "Sorry, I don't really much do interactions with other people and I haven't got much of a clue on how to do it." She then clears her throat and then reached her hand out to him. "My name is Shayera. Shayera Hol."

Blake: "I'm Blake. Blake Riley." He said as he shook her hand, smiling at her.

Shayera: "Blake. I like that name."

Blake: "Thanks."

Shayera: "So, what's on your mind?" She asks as she sits down next to him, placing her mace gently on the floor.

Blake: "Just...taking in what's currently happening. Eight superheroes work together to take down an alien invasion and now, we formed a team out of it. Crazy that this happened."

Shayera: "Yes, it was something I wasn't expecting either, but I do think that we can make a difference working together."

Blake: "Yep. Whatever threat comes, at least we'll face it together."

Shayera looked down to see Blake's mask on the floor. She picks it up and inspects it a little closer. The fox mask had hints of gold on the tip of the ears and on the symbol on the forehead. It even had a dark red color and light blue.

 It even had a dark red color and light blue