JL: In Blackest Night Part 2

The Justice League investigates what really truly and see if they can prove John's innocence, before his judgment...

Previously...

Flash: "Now, I get it. You wanted to clear your name. That's why you didn't put up a fight back on Earth."

John: "I told you to stay out of this."

Hot Shot: "I'm not buying to what that pirate has said. It seems rather impossible that it was the cause of what happened." He said.

Hawkgirl: "Yeah, that scum's an obvious liar. Give me five minutes alone with him. I'll get the truth.

John: "Hot Shot, Hawkgirl, Flash, all of you...listen to me. Nobody's lying. Do you see that?" He looked towards the astroid belt. "I did it. I'm guilty."

Hot Shot, Superman, Hawkgirl, Flash, and Martian Manhunter were all huddled up, discussing about what was talked about in court.

Flash: "Three billion gone. I can't believe it." He said as he shook his head.

Superman: "Neither can I. I want to take a closer look at what happened."

Hawkgirl: "Why? John admits he's guilty. No one's disputing the facts."

Superman: "Maybe I am. J'onn, I need you to come with me. Flash, Hot Shot, Hawkgirl, can you buy us some time in court?"

Hot Shot: "I mean, we could try but it's not going to be easy and whatever you have to look for, you better do it quickly because we aren't sure how much time John has left."

Superman: "Don't worry, we will get back." He said.

Superman then leaves with Martian, while the rest stayed behind.

Flash: "So what do you think about all this, Shots?"

Hot Shot: "I still think that something is off here. But we have to wait until they get back."

Both Superman and Martian Manhunter flew all the way back to the landing platform, where the Javelin is currently stationed. As they landed, Kanjar-Ro hid in plain sight, watching the two heroes.

Martian: "So, what do you expect to find on this moon?" He asks Superman.

Superman: "I don't know. There's something bothering me. Just call it a-."

Martian: "An intuition?" He cuts him off.

Superman: "Exactly."

The two entered the Javelin, closing off the ramp. Kanjar-Ro watches them fly off and ran away.

Back in court, John Stewart was up close with the three judges, along with Kanjar-Ro next to him.

Judge #1: "John Stewart, you may now question your accuser."

John: "No questions." He simply said, as he looked down in guilt.