JL: Secret Origins Part 3

With the alien invasion nearly complete, the heroes attempt to free Superman, Hot Shot, and Hawkgirl from an alien facility, but fall into a trap...

Previously...

Batman: "Get him out, now!"

Batman fended off these alien forces, giving Wonder Woman the chance to escape with J'onn. One of them notices the heroes trying to leave, so it pressed a button to have the door close on them, as it began to slowly, block the exit.

Batman grabbled away and grabbed the crystal. Wonder Woman managed to get through, but the door closed on the dark knight. He tried to punch it with the device on his hand, but it didn't work. The aliens slowly walked up behind him and aimed their weapons.

Wonder Woman: "Batman!" She yelled out, running to the door.

Batman simply throws the crystal down, and looks up them. As Diana approached the door, blaster fire hit the door.

Wonder Woman: "No!" She yelled.

As she was going to go after Batman, Martian stopped her.

Martian: "Wait. There's nothing more we can do for him."

Wonder Woman: "You don't mean he's..."

Martian: "Gone." He responded, looking down.

Diana was shocked and sad to hear that he was gone. She looked back the door and simply said...

Wonder Woman: "Hera, help us."

Back at the Wayne Tech: Metropolis Sub-Station, a repairman was on top of the satellite, finishing up repairing the damage that was caused.

Repairman: [sighs] "Done. I thought we'd never get this dish back on-line."

Scientist: "Are you sure you hooked it up right?" He asked him through the earpiece.

Repairman: "Yeah. Why?"

Scientist: "My readings are off the chart. Something's coming this way, something really big." He informed him.

Up above the cloud-covered Earth, a huge ship approaches the planet.

Snapper: "Government sources have confirmed the approach of another object from space

Snapper: "Government sources have confirmed the approach of another object from space."

We cut back to Earth, where the news is live with Snapper Carr, reporting on the latest news about the incoming invasion.