JL: The Enemy Below Part 1

Aquaman leads an Atlantean armada in attacking a nuclear submarine, the USS Defiant, for trespassing in Atlantean territory. The Justice League arrive to save the submarine's crew but comes into a standoff with Aquaman's forces.

It was late at night, as the clouds covered the sky and thunder was rumbling. Flashes of light appear in the clouds. Underneath the ocean, a submarine, the USS Defiant, goes by. Then, a beeping noise was heard, as one of the crew members found something on the scanner.

Crew Member #1: "Sir, unidentified craft approaching. Bearing 010." He informs the captain.

Captain: "At this depth? Establish radio contact." He ordered.

Female Crew Member: "I've tried all frequencies. No response." She informs him as she couldn't get into contact.

Crew Member: "Whatever it is, it's big and closing fast."

Captain: "Evasive maneuvers. Planes down 20 degrees."

The rest of the crew did what they were told, as they drove the submarine lower. Behind the sub, there was the unidentified craft. As they continued going lower, a crew member checked to see that it was still following them.

Crew Member: "Still closing, sir. It's going to..."

He was cut off as the submarine was then hit by the craft. Sparks of electricity appeared from the damage and everything in the room turned red.

Captain: "Damage report."

Female Crew Member: "Starboard rudder's out."

Crew Member: "Captain, the hostile craft is turning! It's making another run!" He tells the Captain.

Captain: "Prepare torpedo tubes!"

Crew Member: "There's no time!"

The hostile craft then bashed itself against the submarine again, doing damage to the hull. The rest of the crew members began to run, as water began to breach.

Female Crew Member: "This is U.S.S. Defiant. We are under attack and have sustained heavy damage. We are going down. Repeat, we are going down." She sends out a distress call.

The submarine begins to slowly go down, while the craft simply stops. Inside the craft, one of the passengers observes the sub sinking. It was revealed that the craft was actually an Atlantean craft and one of the passengers was General Brak.

General Brak: "The surface dwellers' ship has been disabled."

"Good. Let it sink."

The General looked back, as he saw Aquaman leaning forward from his seat, revealing he was the one responsible for the attack on the USS Defiant.