60. Secret Spiller

Would've Should've Could've / Ned Stark / Hayley Marshell out now! 

'So we are going to die... At Winterfell. not the death I would've chosen I always pictured I would die in my own bed at the age of 80 with a belly full of wine and a girls-'

'mouth around my cock.' Jaime finished with a laugh.

 ''At least cersei won't get to murder me, cersei... I'm sure I'll get some satisfaction dying from that pleasure well I'm getting ripped apart by deadman.' Tyrion told Jaime, 'maybe after I'm dead I'll go to Kings Landing and rip her apart.' Tyrion teased, but not really. He noticing Jaime staring down at Daenerys, he was up to something Tyrion thought and he wasn't about to be fooled by his family again. But then Caro walked up. 

"Mother." Jaime sneered

"No no, I am mama to two little cuties neither are you." Caro corrected as she passed. 

"I'm a cutie!" Tumi declared holding tight to Caro's hand. 

"Who is that?" Tyrion questioned watching them go. 

"Jealous?" Jaime pondered. 

"I still think she might try to kill us both." Tyrion corrected. 

+

'Jon Snow brought peace to the houses' Davos reminded them.

'And our queen is grateful' tyrion told him as they walked along winterfells, into the streets and among the common people.

'The north does not know her, the free folk do not know her, they are a stubborn as goats she's going to have to earn it.' Davos told him walking off.

'I sense that you were leading to proposal ?' Tyrion questioned following after him.

'On the off chance we survive the night king when was the last time the seven kingdoms were ruled by a just woman and a righteous man?' he looked down below to Danny and Jon, standing close, smiling lovingly at each other.

'They do make a handsome couple' Tyrion agreed.

'Your sister doesn't like me,' Danny told Jon. 

'She doesn't know you. If it makes you feel any better if she didn't like me when we are growing up either.' Jon told her.

"Your aunt likes me." Dany offered. "SHe doesnt know me. But she seems to like me." 

"Caro is an amazing woman, but can be stubborn. If she loves you, she loves you forever. If you get on her bad side then its hard to get back on her good side." Jon remarked. "Sansa... sansa is sansa." 

'Sansa does not have to be my friend but I am her queen if she cannot respect me...' The Dothraki came riding up pulling her attention away.

'What's the matter?' jon questioned

'The dragons are barely eating.' so off they went to find her dragons in a field of bones

'What's wrong with them?' Jon asked

'They do not like the north' Daenerys told him. She climbed on the back of one. 'want to try?

'Well I don't know how to ride a dragon.' He told her awkwardly.

'Nobody does until they ride a dragon.' Danny told him. 

"I want to ride a dragon." Tyanna declared. 

"I want to ride..." Caro agreed looking at Tormund. 

"Tyanna find Rickon." Tormund demanded.  Caro bit her lip as Tormund pulled her along. "Come on."