24. Fail Again

GHOST suddenly woke up and looked at Jon. Jon's eyes snap open and he gasped for breath.

"Jon!" Caro shouted hugging him again, she thought she might faint, she couldnt believe what she was seeing, he wrapped his arms around her, slowly as he didn't know what was happening, he didn't understand what was going on. 'Jon.' Caro sobbed into him. He hugged her tighter, maybe this was heaven. But it felt like his aunt Carolina. She ran her hands along his face and down his shoulders. 'You are alive.' She whispered.

'Auntie?' Jon questioned not believing his eyes.

'jon...' she helped him sit up, brushing the tears from her eyes. 'you were just... You were just dead.'

'when did... what did.... Caro...' He struggled to compose himself. Caro clung to him.

"Well I'll be damned." Tormund rasped looking to jon. Jon hugged her tight as she cried into him.

"They said they knew where Benjen was." Jon remarked wiping the tears from her cheeks only for more tears, happy tears to fall down her cheeks.

"Those cunts." Caro agreed clinging to him. "But honey you are alive... hoe do you feel?"

"Naked." Jon remarked.

"Right sorry. I questioned her methods as well." Caro remarked as she wrapped a cloak around him before getting his clothes.

"I'll give you two a moment." Tormund remarked not entirely believing what he was seeing but it was nice to see caro smiling again.

+

''My lady. I've come to escort you back to your chamber.'' Myranda remarked and Sansa hesitated.

''Go with her, please.'' Theon begged. Sansa was going to run, to flee but now she was going to die.

''I know what Ramsay is. I know what he'll do to me. If I'm going to die, let it happen while there's still some of me left.'' Sansa declared. She could be brave she had suffered enough. She would rather die it was the noble thing at this point. How her family would be horrified if they knew. She wondered what happened to her aunt Caro. Where she was. Where Arya was. Wondered if Jon would hate her if she ever saw him again.

''Die? Who said anything about dying?'' Myranda chuckled shifting the bow and arrow slightly. 'You can't die. Your father was Warden of the North. Ramsay needs you. Though I suppose he doesn't need all of you. Just the parts he'll use to make his heir,'' Myranda moved her aim, taunting Sansa. ''until you've given him a boy or two and he's finished using them. Then he's got incredible plans for those parts. So, shall we wait for him to come back or should we begin now?'' Sansa stayed silent. ''You're leaving it to me? Good. Let's begin.'' Myranda smirked but Theon grabbed Myranda tussling with her ''Reek-- stop! Stop!''  before sending her over the edge and Myranda screamed out as she fell, landing with a  thud, blood seeping from her. Horns blew and solider hollered out. Sansa stared down at Myranda's dead body before looking nervously to Theon.

''Open the gate!''

'He's coming back.' Sansa said through a shaky breath.

"Come on." Theon said grabbing her hand. He lead her to the wall and she looked down at the snowy ground under them. She looked to Theon again and he held tight to her hand as they jump. Ramsay moved to Myranda's dead body before letting out a sigh.

''I can see I have my work cut out for me.'' Ramsay remarked calmly.

+

Ghost whined red eyes staring back at jon as he pant for breath.

Jon looked down at his body and sees his stab wounds. The memory came back to him as he gasped out, shaking as Caro hugged him.

'Easy, easy. Easy." Davos agreed.

"You were just dead. Do rest." Caro whimpered as the red woman came in gaping at Jon. It worked. Stannis wasn't the chosen one. Jon Snow was.

"What do you remember? Davos questioned.

"They stabbed me. Olly...he put a knife in my heart. I shouldn't be here." Jon remarked distantly as Caro ran a hand over his hair.

"The lady brought you back." Davos remarked as the red woman approached Jon kneeling in front of him. Caro half thought the woman was going to try and suck kons cock she was surely shameless but she bowed before him as though Jon was her savior not the other way around.

" Afterwards, after they stabbed you, after you died, where did you go? What did you see?" She asked eagerly.

"Nothing. There was nothing at all." Jon answered.

"Poor Ned." Caro whispered but maybe nothing was a blessing compared to the alternative.

"The Lord let you come back for a reason. Stannis was not the prince who was promised, but someone has to be." She declared staring up at him. Davos looked to Meslisandre though as Jon stiffened hesitantly.

"Could you give us a moment?" Davos questioned. She nodded heading to the door, Davos closed it behind her. Jon held to Caros hand.

" You were dead. And now you're not. That's completely fucking mad, seems to me. I can only imagine how it seems to you." Davos declared as he sat in front of Jon.

"I did what I thought was right. And I got murdered for it. And now I'm back. Why?" Jon countered.

" I don't know. Maybe we'll never know." Davos admitted. "What does it matter? You go on. You fight for as long as you can. You clean up as much of the shit as you can."

"I don't know how to do that. I thought I did, but...I failed." Jon corrected.

" Good. Now go fail again."

"We dont fail we win this time." Caro corrected. Things were looking up for the starks.

+

"They think you're some kind of god .The man who returned from the dead." Tormund remarked when Jon came out. The crows and wildlings alike stared back at him.

"I'm not a god." Jon corrected modestly.

"I know that." Tormund assured as he got a little closer and whispered in his ear. "I saw your pecker. What kind of god would have a pecker that small?" Tormund mused. Jon chuckled hugging him but winced at the pain.

"Be nice to my jon." Caro remarked as tormund pulled her back into him. She felt him bludging against her. "I think everyone is little compared to you."

"You know what they say." Tormund purred in her ear. "bigger is better." He nudged her with his hip and waggled his eyebrows, making her laugh. His voice washed over her, tightening every muscle on its way down to her core.

"Your eyes are still brown. Is that still you in there?" Edd remarked hugging him carefully.

"I think so. Hold off on burning my body for now." Jon remarked and Edd laughed out, it was good to have Jon back.

"That's funny. You sure that's still you in there?" Edd mused.