Chapter 152: The New Face

Start from the beginning

Currently he is in a Teleportation platform, ready to teleport to the top floor right away with dark eye bags on him, as if he didn't have any sleep for days. While he was at it, he was thinking something...

Such as ski-ball, he was good at ski-ball. He played it with a friend and Basically at a carnival a couple years ago back on Earth, he was doing pretty good and was winning until that douchebag janitor came along and broke his high score.

Including playing some hockey, he was getting a bit rusty. Eating a cheeseburger, pizza, and breakfast would probably have helped today.

For a few moments, Vanoss appeared and slowly stepped into the large, tension filled room, which brought everyone's attention by the time he arrived.

"Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here." Vanoss stopped and looked over to everyone present, getting weird gazes before continuing. "Hey, I swear it wasn't me!" 

"I know, but thank you two for coming, Mr. Vanoss. How are you both feeling?" Headmistress Regina asked while Wave and a few adults present stood there silently. 

"Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my anti-feminine record wasn't O-for-three." Vanoss said as he rubs his eyes and yawns, but even though he is tired as hell from all the fights he is being facing, he still tries to lift the tension a little which didn't work in the slightest.

After an awkward silence, Regina looked over to the little girl beside her and asked him the same, "So, Ms. Fouche. How have you been feeling after Wave has cleansed you?"

Vanoss's eyes quickly turn to the loli who was sitting in the chair near Regina. The thought of her summoning a Bear that could envy Delirious appeared on his mind.

"Umm... alright I guess." She said shyly, to Vanoss' surprise, the girl seemed completely different.

"Wait, why is this little psycho here?" Vanoss asked, feeling wary of the girl.

Wave responded, "You don't need to worry, I get rid of all of the things that are slowly hurting her soul, so I fix it, she is still the same but her mood and personality might change on their own. In fact, if I want to, I can alter her soul."

"Wait, you can do that?"

"Of course, I have like a shit ton of high-level Soul Manipulation skills."

As Wave was talking, the Headmistress raised her eyebrows slightly, "Mr. Vanoss, you seem, if you pardon my wording, a bit disheveled. Did you rest at all?"

True, Vanoss looked like absolute hell, his hair was even more messy than usual, same clothes from yesterday, bags under eyes and slightly hunched over. 

"Nah, *yawn*, didn't sleep a bit as there's a pile of vomit on my bed and you know... this." He finished as he held up his right hand, revealing a large, blood covered, glass shard that went right through his hand. "Got that after having a bar fight with Wildcat."

Every person in the room looked at him with a mix of disturbance and pure curiousness. 

"Umm..." Wave tried to find the exact words for this situation "You should...probably go to a nurse, or heal yourself for that..." Saying this, she then continues to cast a glare at Vanoss "...before you deal with taking care of her for today."

"What!? Why the hell do I have to babysit this psycho! Why not her friend, Isebola, or this girl's family."

"I say it's only for a day, Isabella is very busy with her club due to the War of Club events which will begin a month prior. As for her family, we are still discussing it."