𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ||❤️💛🖤

Start from the beginning

Levi added, "Alright! We'll be down in a bit. I think everyone's already out for the night."

Alex nodded, turned away, and walked over to the doorway. She waved to the both of them before walking out of the room. When the door closed behind them, Jaxx and Levi sighed with relief and continued what they were going before.

{Timeskip}

Finally, after some time, Jaxx and Levi had finished with their gifts and were ready to go hide them downstairs. They grabbed their gift bags and walked out of the room. Jaxx and Levi crept down the stairs and split apart to hide their gifts. Jaxx hid his gift behind a tall plant in a white marble vase. It was wide enough for the bag to be placed behind. Levi hid his gift under the dark brown, wood dresser behind the couch. It was pretty easy to hide it since no one really used it.

Right when they finished up,  they heard footsteps pattering down the steps. They both looked at the steps and saw Alex there with a blanket hanging around her shoulders. Alex went over to the coffee table and grabbed the remote from the table. 

"How about a movie night?" Alex asked, looking over at both of them. "We could even make a few snacks!"

"Sure, I'm down!" Jaxx beamed, smiling.

Levi announced, "Yeah, I can go get some really quick while you guys set up."

"Okay!" Alex and Jaxx responded in unison.

 Since Levi already had his shoes on, he grabbed his keys and walked out. Jaxx quickly ran upstairs and changed into more comfortable clothing. He and Alex grabbed blankets, pillows, and other things to make a comfy area on the ground. They pushed the coffee table back and set the blanket down in front of it. On the side of the coffee table, they rested the pillows against it to make a sort of bigger pillow.

After some more setting up, Levi returned just in time with a white, plastic bag in his hand. He looked at their setup, "Oh, you guys were serious."

Jaxx and Alex nodded. Levi went over to the blanket and dumped the bag of snacks into the middle of the blanket. Levi then took his shoes off and quickly went upstairs to change as well. He came back down and they all sat together on the blanket. Alex had the remote in her hand as they scrolled through movies on the TV.

"So, what movie for tonight?" Alex asked.

Levi shrugged, "I'll watch anything."

Jaxx stared at the screen, "Horror! Something horror!"

"Or, love!" Alex recommended.

"Horroooor," Jaxx objected.

Alex quickly glanced at Jaxx, "Love!"

The two continued to go back and forth until Levi took the remote from Alex, scrolled through a few movies, and chose one. "Why don't you guys watch something with both in it?"

"I mean," Alex started. "That could work! If it's a good movie."

Jaxx looked at the movie choice. "Yeah, I don't trust it."

"Look, if we don't like this movie, we can choose something else!" Levi said, looking at them.

They both shrugged, "Sure, at least we have snacks."

Levi chuckled and clicked play on the movie. They all looked at the screen and watched the beginning of the movie as they got comfortable. As the movie went on, they all moved closer and closer to each other. Since all of the lights were off and it was nighttime, it was pretty easy to fall asleep. Levi fell asleep first, then Jaxx, then Alex. They all fell asleep holding each other in each other's arms, comfortably. For the rest of the night, they all rested with each other with no interruptions or anything to disturb them. 

Turns out Alex thought wrong, she did do something with their Valentine's Day this year! And it was probably one of the best things she's done yet.

__________________________________________

Their cuddling position:

A/N: NOT MY ART! Full credits go to the artist of this drawing! :D

Word Count: 1066