𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ||❤️💛🖤

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Alex, Jaxx, and Levi

- She/ They for Alex

~~~~~

-Requested by: Arandomsoraxxshiper

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

It was Valentine's Day again. Alex was sitting in her bed, playing Roblox on their laptop when she should've been editing videos, as they promised herself. She wasn't expecting anything crazy to do today, since every other Valentine's Day was just like every other day of the year.

 After some time, Alex had grown bored of playing the same game and struggled to find any others. She shut their laptop and climbed out of her bed. She walked over to their bedroom door, turned the knob, and walked out. 

As she was walking down the hall, looking at all of the doors, they noticed that her best friend's bedroom door was open. She stopped in their tracks and listened. There were movements and talking coming from inside the room. 

Alex walked up to the doorway and peeked inside. She saw Levi and Jaxx's backs facing her. Alex couldn't exactly hear what they were saying, but they seemed to be arguing, but playfully. Alex walked up behind them.

"What're you two doing?"

Levi quickly turned around to look at Alex. Jaxx also quickly jumped and threw something behind him and Levi.

"Oh, nothing much!" Jaxx smiled. "What about you?"

Alex shrugged, "I was about to go downstairs, then I heard you guys in here."

Levi aggressively whispered something to Jaxx, which who replied with, "Shhh!"

Alex looked between the both of them with a concerned look on her face. Soon, Alex shrugged it off and smiled at them.

"Do you know what everyone's doing today?" Alex asked.

Levi shook his head.

Jaxx nodded and responded, "Yeah! Luca is taking Charli out and Sora and Light are going somewhere together! I think a skatepark or something like that, I'm not really sure."

Alex then asked, "What about you guys? Are you doing something?"

"Technically," Levi responded, peeking behind him for a quick second.

Alex noticed they were both hiding something behind them, but, she couldn't see past them. So, in her opinion, it wasn't worth trying to peek. Alex took a quick look around the room, before looking at them.

"So, are you guys free for today?" She asked, smiling.

"Mhm! Why?" Jaxx questioned.

Alex replied, "Maybe, just a suggestion, we could do something today. With the three of us."