Part 12

"That's correct Kelly, now everyone-"

I toned out my professor again not feeling it anymore. Classes had started again and I was so not interested, still trying to figure out how to talk to the twins. We had all gotten busy with homework that we barely had any time to spend with each other.

A painful feeling hit my shin and I whined looking over at Kelly, she pointed at out professor indicating that I need to pay attention. For once in my life I rolled my eyes at her, and went back to doodling in my notebook. I don't need to be distracted from what I'm trying to figure out.

My only issue about doing that was Kelly had the twins numbers now, everyone did. It was used for emergencies if something happened and I wasn't around the twins. So when I saw her texting on her phone I had a hunch as to who it was.

My suspicions were correct when I felt my own phone vibrate against my leg. I gave Kelly a glare and stuck my tongue out at her emphasizing my dislike. When class ended Kelly took me by my arm and lead me down the hall. We reached outside in no time and I continued to whine at her as she walked toward the dorms.

"I don't want to hear it little lady, you were being very disrespectful and you know it" She stated sternly at me.

When we reached our dorm the twins were waiting at our door. This is when I knew I fucked up, because they had a class today at this time. Kelly handed me over to the twins with a huff and walked away in frustration. I gave the twins an innocent look as Eli unlocked the door.

"Start talking little girl" Sam told me.

"Ugh" I breathed out, "this isn't fair! I didn't do anything wrong."

"Not paying attention in class, rolling your eyes, sticking your tongue out, need I say more?" Eli pressed.

Another frustrated sound left my throat, "what I'm not allowed to have an off day?"

"An off day yes, not a disrespectful one."

I rolled my eyes at Sam's statement, "whatever."

"Corner Missy, now" Sam pointed.

I stomped my foot and whined but Eli joined Sam in pointing to the corner. So, to the corner I went and crossed my arms while I stood there. The twins didn't say anything as I stood there for what felt like hours but was probably only five minutes.

"Are you going to start talking now?" Sam questioned.

"Or do you need more time in the corner?" Eli finished.

I rolled my eyes and made a face at the two again, this didn't make the twins very happy as Sam came right up to me centimeters from my face.

"Do not, disrespect us like that again little girl, or I will turn you over my knee."

His warning had me snapping out of my state of frustration and my lip began to wabble, "I s-sowwy S-SamSam..."

His face softened and he knelt in front of me, "what's going on Kitten? Can you tell SamSam?"

I shrugged lightly, "d-dunno... I-I f-feel comfy to b-be self..."

Sam shared a look with Eli and they both smile, "Angel that is perfectly okay, but you know better than to act the way you did. When Kk gets back from classes you need to apologize to her, understood?"

I nodded at Eli and Sam picked me up swiftly causing me to let out a giggle. The two were really amazing and I felt like I was the happiest I had ever been in my life.

~~~

By the end of the day I had gotten out of my bad mood and was all giggles and smiles to my friends and the twins. I hadn't said it yet but I was planning on calling the boys something I had been thinking about for a while now.

I was wanting to spend the night with the twins and have them with me for a bit as I was wanting to be around them more often. When we were all ready for bed that night I whined and fought on being away from the twins with every ounce I had left in my tired body.

"Kelly, we are gonna take her to our dorm tonight, seems someone is having a bit of a bad night." Sam told Kk as I was not letting go of Eli in the slightest.

Kk agreed and the three of us all went to the twins dorm, I was no longer fighting or whining. I wanted my daddies and I wasn't going to apologize for that to anyone.

"Now you want to behave?" Sam chuckled.

I pouted, "wan'ed tay wif papa an daddy."

The twins halted walking and looked down at me. I blushed as I stared at the floor not wanting to see any rejection from the two. However, Sam lifted my chin to look up at him.

"Next time Kitten just tell Daddy and Papa, don't throw a fit, understood?"

I smiled and pulled the two clumsily into a hug, "yes Papa."