Part 8

It was currently Monday, and the twins had mentioned a small surprise, we were going to a party tonight. I was more than a bit uncomfortable with it, I had no plans of a party and my anxiety shot through the rough thinking that they were doing this on purpose. I had kept ringing my hands together, slipping further into little space, this was hard so hard to think that I was going out of my own schedule to do something that they wanted to do.

"Eve Angel, you've been a bit different today, what's wrong?" Sam asked gently of me.

I jumped at his sudden question, shaking my head lightly, "n-nufing...jus, jus tinking."

I was lying, and I wasn't very good at it, so it showed through the stuttering in my voice. The twins gave each other worried looks before scanning my face. They both sat next to me in hopes to calm my nerves a bit, however I just stiffened more. My brain as well as my emotions couldn't handle the thought of deviating from my schedule. 

"Angel, is it about the party tonight?" Elijah asked me worriedly.

Shrugging my shoulders at him I said nothing, I didn't want my voice to crack again. 

"Eve, you can talk to us if it is making you uncomfortable" Sam told me.

I let out a slow breath in hopes to calm myself down a bit, "I, I don't do p-parties... I, I can't stray from m-my p-planner."

They smiled at me warmly, "good girl, we are so proud of you for telling us how you feel."

"If you don't want to go that is completely okay. However, SamSam and I both have to go."

A whine came from me before I even registered what was happening. Blush coated my cheeks as I looked down at my hands, "I no wanna be weft awone..."

One of each of their hands rubbed my back, "do you want to spend time with your parents while we are gone?"

I shook my head, my mother had been blowing up my phone about the twins. "Nuh, nuh go wif mommy."

They chuckled at me, "well angel, it's that, go to the party or you can stay here. It's completely up to you what you want to do."

I looked up at Elijah, his green eyes were sincere and caring. It was an event about the age regression community and they had to go with their parents. If I went, maybe I could meet more people like me, make a few friends?

"I stay wif yew da whoe ni?" I questioned.

They nodded, "I'll be on your right" Sam stated.

"And I'll be on your left" Eli confirmed.

Nodding I looked back down at my hands, I'll be with them the whole night. They won't let me be afraid at all.

~~~

"Ooooo is this her?" A older woman asked Sam and Eli when we entered a large building.

She was dressed similarly to me, a colorful top, tutu knee high socks and some converse. I slightly hid behind Sam as she got to close for my liking. Causing Sam and Eli to both chuckle lightly at me.

"Eve this is our mother, Lilly, she's an age regresser too" Sam told me.

"And yes mom, this is Evelyn. She is a bit warry right now." Eli told her.

"Awe how come?"

"Mom, it's rude to ask remember?" Sam stated in his firm voice.

His mother looked down as the man I knew was the boys father walked over.

"Boys, I see you brought the girl" He looked to his wife, "What's the matter princess?"

"She asked a bit of a personal question" Eli told his father.

The stern look on the dad's face made me sad, she was getting in trouble for something so small? I'm okay, she didn't offend me, nor did I not like the question.

Before the man could scold Lilly, I took her hand, "I has anxiety, I no wike new pwaces dats why. I no upset yew ask."

She smiled at me clapping her hands happily before hugging me. I smiled shyly and patted her back softly. The men didn't say anything about the encounter and we all moved on from there. I learned that their fathers name was Willis, the name didn't fit him.

When the party was in full swing I was a bit surprised by it. It was more of a play date for tens of guests. There were age regressers playing in different areas, caregivers watching over them and talking to other caregivers. It was strange to me due to the lack of contact with people in my community.

One thing did catch my eye though, two age regressers off to the side together. They were signing and watching the others in the room. I watched their conversation, they were talking about how it wasn't fair the event was mainly catered to hearing people. I tugged on Sam's arm to interrupt his conversation with Eli.

"Yes little one?" Sam questioned.

I pointed to the two, "they not happy."

He looked over at them, "they come very often, but they stay to themselves since they are the only deaf individuals here."

I frowned, "I go talk to dem?"

He was surprised, "if you want to Angel yes you can."

I went over to the two ((a/n anything that have one quotation and italicized is sign language.)) 'Hello, my names Evelyn, may I sit with you?'

They both nodded a bit surprised.

'I noticed you both signing, I wanted to know how you both felt about the event?'

'We don't enjoy these hearing people, they are ignorant.'

'Why come? If you don't mind me asking?'

They shared a sad look, 'not many people in the deaf community are part of age regression.'

Nodding I looked around the room to the other hearing people. Once my eyes were back on the two I smiled.

'Why don't you both come play with me, I am hearing and I enjoy being regressed with others.'

Their joyful faces made my heart swell as they nodded to my offer. We went over to a play area together and sat down to play. We had a lot of fun together, they seemed to be really enjoying themselves. The more we played and signed the more others came over to play and talk with us. I was an interpreter between the hearing and the deaf but they all seemed okay with that.

Once the night ended and everyone was gone the twins their parents and I sat down close to each other.

"I am very impressed Evelyn" Willis told me.

I cocked my head to the side, "why is that Mr. Gray?"

"Tulip and Rose have been coming to my events for a few years now. Not once have they even interacted with someone, let alone play with toys. You're the first person to get the to move from their corner."

Shrugging I blushed, "they just needed someone who could communicate with them. If there aren't any sign language speaking people, the hearing impaired have a hard time feeling comfortable."

Lilly giggled at me, "I think you was amazing Evie, I had fun tonight too."

I smiled at her, "I did too, but next event I would love at least a two week heads up to help with my anxiety."

"Well that's brilliant, we have one every month. So I'll have the boys help you put it in your planner. I would love for you to come to these events if it isn't to much out of your way." Willis explained to me.

"If we can work around each other's schedules then it is fine."

After our conversation the twins took me back to the school. I was tired, by the time my alarm went off for my nightly routine I didn't want to do it. The twins helped me though, I didn't even feel uncomfortable with them bathing me, that's how tired I was. I did notice they kept my bra and underwear on though and let me change myself. They were really respectful, and it made my heart skip beats.