chapter twenty eight - need*

_____

_____

*𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩.
𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩. 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘧!𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘷𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 (𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪), 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘓𝘖𝘛𝘚 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮, 𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩'𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤—

finally!!

_____

The sheets were soft, the kind of soft that threatened to envelope you - melt around you. They were made of dark smooth silk; you couldn't quite guess the colour given the dim lighting of the room but, if you had to guess, you'd say burgundy.

The candles set up in the room flickered from the night stand, casting intricate shadows onto the wall and curtains that simultaneously acted as a barrier between inside and the storm.

But storm itself had completely slipped your mind and been replaced by something else...

Erwin.

Erwin's hand was trailing down the length of your thigh under your dress while his one knee was situated between them - his grip slightly tightening like a grasping reflex after every soft hum escaped past your lips and fell into his own.

His lips captured yours in quick desperate kisses that drew out needy sounds from the back of your throat as his tongue so skillfully tangled itself with your own.

He claimed your lips as if you were the air he needed to breathe.

You could taste the desperation on his tongue - the need.

It was overwhelmingly sweet, like sugar melted into a thick syrup that coated your tongue and trickled down your throat until it reached your core.

You could feel the arousal growing in your stomach. It was like a burning sensation that with each kiss, each touch, each breath continued to spiral within you.

You felt completely warm.

"I could kiss you forever" you whispered against his lips in the quick moment they parted.

"Careful," he says, smiling against your lips, "I might take you up on the offer."

"Please do."