chapter tweleve - nightmares

@fckmanji on twitter (this fan art literally makes me moan and arch it back-)

(this fan art literally makes me moan and arch it back-)

_____

Your eyes widen in complete and utter shock.

Erwin slowly pulls away from you, but still stays close.

So so close.

His eyes remain closed for just a moment and then you watch as they slowly flutter open to meet yours.

And once they do, any of the air that is left in your lungs is completely stolen. Your lips are still parted, and so are his.

He stares at you, deep into your eyes.

And there is nothing but a mere second of hesitation before his lips are on yours again.

His hand cups your cheek, holding your face as he deepens the kiss.

You feel his tongue so needily find it's way into your mouth, and you almost feel drunk off the taste of him; mint and the distant hints of the champagne from that evening coalesced into one passionate hungry kiss filled with heavy breathing and wandering hands.

You almost struggle to kiss him back, so caught up in the passion of it all. In one swift motion Erwin pulls back his seat with his free hand, creating enough room for you to hop into his lap and you don't hesitate to do so.

Your thighs straddle his waist and your hands move to hold the sides of his face as you kiss him so deeply. You've never felt this way before, it's hungry and it's passionate and no matter how deep you kiss him it never feels like enough.

You want more.

You need more.

Erwin's large hands make their way down your body, lingering at your waist and gripping into your skin like a silent plea for you.

He holds your hips and as he tugs on your bottom lip he moves your body into his. Rolling your hips into him, the part of him that craves you the most right now.

Because he wants you to feel just how badly he wants to you too.

You let out a soft tantalizing sigh as he does this, completely lost in every sensation and he knows this - and he uses it to his advantage.

He nips down your jaw until his lips reach your neck.

Almost instantly finding the sweet spots that make you cry out in ecstasy.

You suppress a moan, biting your lip to try and keep yourself quiet. Your hands move into his blonde hair, gripping onto it and messing it up though in this moment, you're sure he doesn't mind.

As he kisses your neck he lifts a hand up and carefully slides off one of the thin black straps that is keeping him from seeing you, all of you.