chapter one - genocide

@onegingek on instaPILF PILF PILF (professor I'd like to f-)

@onegingek on insta
PILF PILF PILF (professor I'd like to f-)

_____

The second he enters the room everyone is silent.

His presence is intimidating in such a way that even the mere sound of his footsteps prevents people from making any noise at all. Instead, everyone awaits his instruction- his permission to talk once again.

It was just the aura he had. It was commanding.

And it made sense, after all... Erwin Smith was one of the most respected history professors in this entire university; the university was the best in all of Paradis, its academic standard and prestige was unlike any other. 

Erwin Smith- Mr. Smith was brilliant. He was easily one of the most intelligent men you could ever meet. And he carried himself as such.

He grabbed a piece of chalk and began to write on the board before even bothering to introduce himself, he didn't need to. Despite it being the first day of a new fall semester the students already knew who he was. Once he was done he rested his chalk down and turned to face his class, "Welcome. My name is Mr. Smith... shall we begin?"

He was just as Handsome as he was intimidating; even more so to be honest. His blonde hair was always neatly styled back and everything about him was seemingly perfect. His blue eyes, the light blue button-up he rolled up to his forearm. Even the very faint salt and pepper in his stubble that some days he couldn't be bothered to shave. There was no one he needed to impress, though he did it effortlessly.

And that is why his students admired Mr. Smith so much - or feared him. Adoration and fear were synonyms when referring to Mr. Smith.

"Are you okay, you look tired.." Armin Arlert asked while gently tapping your arm. He was your best friend, and it had been that way since your freshman year of university.

It all started when the university accidentally messed up on its dorm assignments and placed you with him. However, it ended up being one of the greatest things that could have happened because you two became the best of friends. Armin was smart, an engineering major. He made it into the university with nothing but his brain and you admired him for it since the same couldn't be said about you.

You were smart, but you were also the daughter of one of the wealthiest alumni for this university. Your name alone was enough to grant you entrance to anywhere you desired to go.

And you hated it.

You hated the expectations that came along with your family name, the way you had to be perfect. Most days, you were suffocating under the weight of your last name. You desperately tried to be free from the shackles your fathers success had placed on you, but you never could.

"No.." you shook your head as you adjusted your posture in your seat. You lied. You were tired. But you couldn't admit to Armin that you had in fact stayed up all night once again.