chapter fourteen - accidents

@kakiba518

@kakiba518

_____

Exams are so boring

Your elbow was on your desk and you rested your cheek in one hand while the other wrote down the answers.

You sighed, and then glanced up to check the clock across the room.

There was a two hour limit for this exam, though the time seemed to be passing by as slow as possible.

You then looked over at Mr. Smith, he was seated at his desk grading papers. He looked focused, his eyes scanning the papers through the glasses that he was wearing. They framed his face nicely, and you thought that every time you saw him wear them.

You then glanced over at Armin, he was writing down answer after answer but that wasn't surprising, Armin was smart.

As for Eren, the same couldn't be said about him. It's not like he was in class anyways, he's been spending most of his time with basketball since the season had just started.

You eventually finished your exam after what felt like years and you walked it down to Mr. Smith's desk where he asked them to be placed.

He glanced up at you for a quick second.

"How was it?" His voice was brought to a whisper as to not disturb the students still writing the exam.

"Good" you whispered back.

"Difficult?"

You shake your head softly to say no. You had studied enough so the exam was relatively easy.

He nodded and then looked back at his work.

You turned and walked back up to your seat to collect your things, and as you did Armin was coming up to join you since you both finished at the same time.

"Are you going to be free tonight?" you whisper to Armin.

"Ah, no... party," he said as he grabbed his books.

You slide your bag over your shoulder and the two of you walk down the steps to and head to the door; you were allowed to leave once your exam was completed.

"You're welcome to join..." he says.

And you laugh slightly, you hated parties almost more than you hated basketball games.

"Maybe next time," you say, though you don't intend on following through.

The two of you left the class room and walked down the hall, it wasn't completely empty nor was it completely busy.

Students sat on benches near the large windows, some reading, some talking, most lost doing whatever it was that they were doing.