"Of course, don't think too much about it, honey. You're cute, but not my type," Ana winked again and walked over to her bed to lie down.

"Is she always this-" I started, but before I could finish, Avery cut me off.

"Crazy, yep," Avery confirmed, seemingly accustomed to Ana's antics.

"So, let's make some rules," Ana declared, getting up from her bed and quickly taking a seat on a nearby chair.

"Which are?" Avery raised an eyebrow, curious about Ana's proposition.

"I'm not talking to you, love," Ana rolled her eyes and looked directly at me with a smile. "So, what are the rules?" she asked, including me in the conversation.

"Outta girl! You should talk more often. I feel like you're quite the mouse," Ana teased, tilting her head to the side as she looked at me.

"How can you tell?" I inquired, genuinely curious.

"One, it's so obvious with the way you're still clinging to Avery, hoping she won't leave..." Ana began, hitting the nail on the head.

"And two, that's my power, duh," Ana nonchalantly replied, crossing her legs and waiting for my response.

"When you say 'power,' do you mean..." I trailed off, uncertain.

"Seer, mind-reader, a person that can see the future, whatever you wanna call it," Ana explained, examining her well-cleaned fingernails.

"That's cool," I remarked, trying to sound nonchalant, but Ana looked at me as if I had committed a crime.

"Avery, you weren't wrong when you said she was weird, but I didn't expect this much weirdness," Ana quipped, a mix of amusement and surprise evident in her eyes.

"Huh? What did I do now?" I asked, feeling a bit self-conscious.

"Don't mind her, Red. She's still freaked out that you want to be her roommate," Avery chimed in, attempting to explain the reason behind Ana's reaction.

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked, standing my ground, while Ana glared at me, her eyes reflecting a hint of sadness.

"We seers are associated with nothing but trouble," Ana finally spoke, her anger evident as she got up and paced around the room.

"We're seen as nothing but problems just because we can see what the future holds. It's not my fault that you're about to die or something," Ana continued, her frustration palpable.

Talk about sweet and fun; she's also crazy and stubborn. I like it.

"I don't care," I said simply, walking over to the empty bed that I assumed was mine.

I jumped onto the bed and realized it was comfortable and soft, even better than my bed at home.

"What did you say?" I heard Ana whisper, and when I turned to look at her, she was staring at me emotionally, as if I had just confessed my deepest feelings to her.

"Like what I said to Avery, I don't care whether you're a witch or a seeker. I just hope we could be friends and hang out together," I explained, my voice filled with hope.

"Mamma Mia! If you weren't straight, I would have kissed you right now," Ana burst into laughter, her craziness shining through.

"But since you're not, I would like that friendship offer," Ana said, winking at me before glancing at Avery, who had been silently observing the drama.

"Now that that's settled, I need to take my leave. We'll chat later. I need some beauty rest," Avery announced, then shut the door behind her, leaving me alone with my newfound friend.

"So, now we're like besties already don't tell Avery, though," Ana whispered, emphasizing the last part.

"Here's my only rule: no physical contact," Ana declared, breaking the silence as she got curious about my luggage.

"Um, why though?" I asked, genuinely intrigued.

"Just don't. I'll tell you later, but first, where's your luggage?" Ana inquired, moving toward the door to see if it had arrived.

"Oh, no need. It's already here, and it's kind of small, if I say so myself," I responded, slightly surprised.

"How?" Ana asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Oh, silly me. My luggage arrived by itself. I guess I'm a bit weird," I chuckled, and Ana helped me carry it, a smile on both of our faces.

"Yeah, right. You're weird, and I'm crazy. I guess we're the perfect roommates... for now," I mused, realizing that despite our quirks, Ana and I were a match made in roommate heaven.

For now atleast.

~~~~~~

Above is Ana aesthetic ✨

| Hope you enjoyed this Chapter |

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

| Hope you enjoyed this Chapter |