I spread her legs further apart and got the perfect view of her glistening core. "All this for me?" I watched as she dripped with anticipation.

Her back arched off the bed when I dipped my tongue between her wet folds. I felt her hand gently pull my head closer to her centre as I ate her hungrily, realising that she looks as good as she tastes.

My grip on her waist tightened as she tried to wiggle out of my grasp. Alani lost it when she felt my fingers move against her velvet like walls.

"DADDY!!!" She screamed while I vibrated my tongue against her, doing tricks I didn't even know I had in my arsenal.

"Wardell, I'm cumming!" Her legs snapped shut around my head as she came undone, her wetness coating my chin.

She looked so beautiful, now more than ever.

While Alani recovered from her orgasm, I instantly removed my sweatpants. I need to be inside her.

We both whimpered at the feeling of me slowly entering her.

This pussy was definitely designed just for me.

"Right there, baby. Right there." Alani's nails dug into my back.

My pace was slow and deep, knowing she loved that shit.

"Fuck." My body lightly trembled at the sensation of being so close to her.

"I'm cumming again!" Strings of curve words flew from her mouth as her body trembled under me.

With how how tight her walls were pulsating around me, I wasn't going to last long so I pulled out and flip her over, forcing a deep arch in her back.

"Throw that ass back, baby." I smacked her ass and allowed her to throw it back against me. Her head flew down onto the pillow, muffling her moans.

"Don't go quiet on me mama, let me hear you!" I instructed then pulled her hair back so her head now rested my on my shoulder. "You're so deeeep!"

My hand wrapped around her throat, tilting her chin up as I kissed her passionately.

Sex with Ally is definitely different. Not that I was comparing anyway.

"Oh my fucking god!" She moaned louder as the sound of our skin slapping increased.

This was probably my favourite way of showing my love for her. "Wardell, cum with me." Alani threw it back on me harder.

When did she get a tattoo on her ass?

I release her hair and watched my dick disappear inside her.

I couldn't hold out any longer.

I was about to pull out but something told me not to.

I always thought she'd be a good mother.

Alani Marie Castillo.
Oakland, CA.
The next morning.

Fucking around with Wardell literally had me snoozing my alarm this morning. I was so worn out from last night, there was just no way I was making it to work today. I called Lori and let her know I wouldn't be in today.