5

Jungkook hurriedly pulls up his pants while scanning for the books on the rack that he needs for today. Once he is done with his cloth and books he jumps on the bed and grabs his phone that he thought kept for charging, still showing 5% battery, fuck he didn't plug it in correctly now he wants to scream like a wild wolf at himself for using his phone till 3 in the midnight, letting it get switched off so no alarm ring to wake him up and now no charge in the phone too.

Just great.

Today he can't offer to be late, their psychology professor told them he is going to make teams for the project of the 1st semester. If he can't make it on time his professor sure won't allow him to attend the classes then he has to go to the staff room and give all the explanations of course it's going to be lies because he can't tell he was watching porn till 3 in the morning so he got late, right?

But still, it was worth watching, the guy who topped was super hot and dominating but the power bottom was something his strong kink, Jungkook smiled to himself when he opened his room door.

And...

He gasped seeing Seokjin, who is looking like that...top guy!! His blue shirt sleeves are rolled up to the elbow, the black belt watch is perfectly set on his wrist, and the first two buttons of his shirt are unbuttoned a perfect tease of not revealing so much yet giving a glimpse of that toned chest, the pants are hugging his thighs not tightly but yeah, perfectly. His body proportion is insane. He sure is the top, Jungkook thought. But he shook his head as if he could toss those thoughts out. why he goes and imagine Seokjin might be the one who likes to get dick not the pussy under the covers?

Oh God, he needs breakfast, sure his sugars are going low. A throat-clearing voice made him get out of his place sure he would have looked like an imbecile with those dry lips. He licked them while looking at Seokjin's plump moisturized ones. God what the fuck is wrong with him, Jungkook scolded himself for acting like a sex-deprived teenager. But he is. Maybe it's because his brain is good at remembering what it shouldn't be, like the porn he watched in the night instead of the psychosexual disgusting theories he read in the class, Or...maybe...it's an obvious response from anyone seeing a hot man for the first thing in the morning. yesterday he left early he couldn't get to see how Seokjin looked in his ....office look. All Office men look hot though.

Not just Seokjin.

Yes

" Are you going?"

Seokjin asks while putting on his black polished shoes, he gets up and takes his bag and the food he wrapped in the cover. It looks like a sandwich, and Jungkook's stomach makes the ugliest sound.

" yeah..."

He wears his sneakers, they look old. Maybe it's time he should buy new ones. He comes out of the house and Seokjin locks the door. Both rushed to the lift as it was about to get close. Seokjin's hands are quite busy so Jungkook presses the button.

The times when Seokjin doesn't act like a responsible arrogant adult he looks hot. Jungkook tried not to get caught staring at him so he looked into every detail of the lift. He doesn't have any claustrophobia then why is he feeling it's difficult to breathe? Maybe because of Seokjin's perfume, this man might smell bad so he emptied the whole perfume bottle.

When they walk out of the lift seokjin greets an old couple, they look so cheerful in the morning. He can't see himself taking a morning walk when he becomes old, he will be in bed till 10clk for sure, and he wants to get old already. He jogged out, he thought of saying bye to Seokjin, just you know manner and all shit...but Seokjin didn't even turn to look at him. At the least, you should look at the person you came with when departing right? So he didn't feel bad for walking off without bye.