Qin Xiaoman didn't plan to go to his second uncle's house for the Chinese New Year this year, so he had to buy more things, and his second uncle slaughtered the pig at home again when he was free.

Also sell half and keep half for home use.

The second uncle's family came to help butcher the pig, and there was no need to invite the folks. Qin Xiaoman entertained Qin Xiong's family for a meal of pig soup.

After the pig was slaughtered, the family went to feed the pig again, and put some money from selling pork in their pockets.

Qin Xiaoman went to a house with an old sow in the village to order two piglets, and it was expected that they would not be able to bring them home until the beginning of spring.

At this moment, when they were free, Qin Xiaoman and Du Heng cooked the half head of pork they had kept for themselves.

"This animal eats so much pig food, and it can't miss it twice a day. It doesn't grow so much meat. It only weighs more than 100 catties after being raised for a year."

After removing the miscellaneous things, only one hundred catties of meat are left.

Qin Xiaoman squatted in front of the wooden basin, salting the pork to prevent it from spoiling: "I sold half of it, and the rest is worth fifty catties."

"The meat is not fat, and it can't be sold at a good price."

Du Heng knew how much effort it would take to raise such an animal, but people still don't have enough food, so it is difficult for the animal to grow strong and fat as long as there is no feed.

"Fortunately, more than 700 texts have been entered into the account, so it's not in vain."

Qin Xiaoman nodded. Although he sold half of the meat and earned a little more than 700 Wen, but the remaining half of the pork was marinated, and he bought two catties of salt to use. Smeared on, it is really precious and precious.

In the past, he didn't save much meat for smoking bacon, because the salt price was expensive, but this year Du Heng came, and the family still had to save some cured meat, which would be good for stews and other things in the future.

After the meat is marinated, put it in a wooden basin and cover it to enjoy the taste. Later, it will be smoked with cypress branches before it can be hung on the stove.

Du Heng said that he could make sausages, and Qin Xiaoman specially left a piece of good meat for him to toss about. One is that he has never eaten such an expensive thing, and his income is good this winter, so he can toss it. Sausage, the price is extremely high.

Qin Xiaoman always felt that what Du Heng made could be sold, and he also thought that he could earn some money at that time.

After marinating the meat, he learned how to make sausages from Du Heng. The fresh meat was sliced, salt and pepper were added, and the stuffing was made into two flavors.

One salty, one sweet.

Qin Xiaoman has only eaten salty ones, but has never heard of sweet ones. When he learned that Du Heng was going to put sugar in it, his eyes widened, and he thought it was a crime.

This man can make money, and he is really a waste of money.

Waiting to hang up the small intestine that has been filled into sections, five sections each of sweet and salty.

Qin Xiaoman carefully hung it on the stove with a stool, watched the smoke from the fire rising up, and said: "Others don't dare to go to such troubles when they slaughter pigs themselves, but you have to be careful, if it is stolen, you can't feel sorry for the dead." go."

"I can't even leave the house. I must be well guarded."

It was late after the two of them were busy, and the wind was blowing outside, making Qin Xiaoman feel bitingly cold, and it might snow.

It is most likely to snow when there is a strong wind in the twelfth lunar month.

"I have to hurry up and cut some cypress branches. It will be hard to cut if it really snows."

Du Heng looked at the gray sky outside, and said: "The sky is already dark, and it may be too late to go out again."

"It doesn't matter, there are also a few cypress trees at the bottom of the mountain. I will bring a page of pig liver and exchange it for a basket of branches. It will be soon."

Du Heng was relieved after hearing the words: "Then you go and come back early."

Qin Xiaoman responded, and went out with a basket on his back. As soon as he arrived at the door, he ran into Wang Zhuzi who came running suddenly.

Seeing the man's face flushed, he almost bumped into him and hung the pig liver in his hand on the ground, Qin Xiaoman scolded: "Slow down, you're chasing me!"

"Brother Xiaoman." Wang Zhuzi took a breath: "Is Brother Heng at home?"

"Where can he be without his feet. What do you want him for?"

Wang Zhuzi didn't answer Qin Xiaoman's words, turned around and was about to run into the yard, Qin Xiaoman frowned, but he was not angry, and said to the young man: "Today we slaughtered a pig at home, and there is still some pig blood. Let Brother Heng make you a bowl and bring it back later."

Hearing this, Wang Zhuzi stopped in his tracks, turned around and said, "Thank you Brother Xiaoman!"

Qin Xiaoman didn't speak any more, and went out with a basket on his back.

"I heard your voice from afar, how is business today?"

Du Heng was sitting under the stove warming the fire, and asked Wang Zhuzi when he saw Wang Zhuzi running in.

Without saying a word, Wang Zhuzi took out the money bag tied to his trouser belt and hidden in his trousers, and handed it all to Du Heng: "A total of 120 cash was earned."

"I'm going to the county today. There are more and more people in the city during the Chinese New Year, and there are more people buying. Those who know the goods say that KitKat is beautiful!"