Qin Xiaoman didn't come back until the afternoon. Wang Zhuzi got the meat buns and went home cheerfully.

Du Heng looked at Qin Xiaoman, who was covered in sweat, and couldn't help asking: "Why did you come back so late today?"

"It was a bit late when I walked back."

Qin Xiaoman looked at the new gauze on Du Heng's feet: "How are your feet? What did Doctor Cui say?"

"Doctor Cui said that it is well-raised, and the bones are already straight."

"That's it." Not in vain these days, the oil, water, vegetables and meat, Qin Xiaoman helped Du Heng into the house, and took out the money bag with a smile, which looked a little bigger than last time: "I earned a lot today. All the money is here."

While drinking warm water, Qin Xiaoman said: "I also went to the Fortune Restaurant today, and the people there took everything without saying a word. I took the money and came out, and listened in the front hall. I also heard a customer in the restaurant ask for our hot sauce."

He sat down at the table and patted the money bag: "It's another two hundred and ten cash. With this momentum, we can all open our own small shops."

Du Heng smiled: "There is no such simple thing."

"I've only had a taste of it. The shops in the city are very expensive, and they need to be bothered to manage. It's the most cost-effective to do something like us and sell them in restaurants." Qin Xiaoman looked outside: "You can earn money like this. , is already stronger than many others.”

Du Heng replied, staying at home in the winter really earns very little. The big income of farmers is nothing more than one-third of an acre of land. Those who can earn hundreds of dollars in this way are rare, and it is not in vain. Put a smile on your face.

"Since I've already sold the money, why don't I come back in a bullock cart. Look at how tiring the journey is. It's just that I didn't catch up with the second uncle's bullock cart, so I spent a couple of pennies on my own."

Qin Xiaoman didn't take it seriously: "Left and right are going home empty-handed, save as much as you can."

Du Heng thought about this guy buying food for him without blinking his eyes, but he was holding on to a penny, and there was an indescribable feeling in his heart.

It was cold in the twelfth lunar month, and there were more and more hoarfrost in the morning. First, some were sprinkled in the vegetable field, but this morning, it was white in patches.

The cabbage and green vegetables that have been frosted are sweeter when boiled, and more people come to Qin Xiaoman's house to buy firewood.

Qin Xiaoman swears, it's fine for those who come to buy firewood, use the money to do things, and some people come to want to borrow, if they don't want to borrow, they will sit in the yard for a long time without leaving, which will delay his work and dinner.

If he wanted to make pickles, he could only do it at night, so he was naturally unhappy.

Seeing people crying with snot and tears in the yard, Qin Xiaoman couldn't bear to watch his family freeze to death, so he could only borrow some to go out, but fortunately, Du Heng was there, so anyone who wanted to borrow firewood could use it. Leaving the IOU, signing and drawing a deposit, I feel a little bit at the bottom of my heart anyway.

He couldn't help sighing, when he was aggressive, no one had any contact with him, and now he would have to talk more and cause such troubles.

The twelfth lunar month is busy this month, and everyone is preparing new year's goods for the new year.