Speaking of this, he stuffed the buns into his mouth, and then took out the heavy money bag and showed it to Du Heng: "It was sold for twenty-one yuan a catty, and it was sold for a total of two hundred and ten yuan. The capital has earned a full one hundred and thirty Wen."

Qin Xiaoman figured that if the peppers were grown by himself, the 30 Wen could not be counted. He was so happy: "You really know how to mess with food, no wonder the family used to do business!"

Seeing that Qin Xiaoman was happy, Du Heng raised the corners of his mouth: "Why did it sell out so quickly, and the price is not bad."

"I didn't sell it outside, I went straight to snack shops and restaurants, and bought it as soon as they bought it." Qin Xiaoman's desire to make money was stimulated: "Let's do more. If we can earn more money , It’s better to buy more things at home during the Chinese New Year.”

Du Heng said: "But there are no chili peppers at home."

"I'll go to another house to have a look, as long as I open my mouth and say I'm happy to buy folks."

Du Heng knew that there were still some to buy, but it would be boring to keep making the same ones all the time. He said, "I saw pickled sauerkraut and cowpea at home. In addition to oily and spicy sauce, you can also make some oily pickles."

Qin Xiaoman was 10,000 satisfied: "Okay, listen to you."

After three or five days, Qin Xiaoman chopped up all the firewood in the yard and tidied it up.

The two made another ten catties of hot sauce and pickles.

Originally, we could have done more, but the people in the restaurant said that they would only accept it if it sold well. They were afraid that things would fall into their hands, so they both conservatively did less.

This time Du Heng made pickles with fried bacon in it, which was very fragrant.

Qin Xiaoman really felt that Du Heng did a good job, so he kept a small jar of pickles at home for the Chinese New Year, instead of selling them in the county.

Except for the ones he kept for himself, he packed the chili sauce and pickles separately and put them under the table in the main room, waiting for the day to go to the county before sending them to the restaurant.

Luoxia County rushes to the county town on February 48th. On the first night of the twelfth lunar month, Qin Xiaoman went to bed early as usual. The next day he had to go to the city to sell pickles, so he had to go back early.

While sleeping in a daze, a gust of cold wind used to enter the room, and he was also shivering on the bed.

He rubbed his eyes and got up, only to realize that the windows were not even closed.

It was dark outside, and it was estimated to be midnight, and it was the coldest month, and the weather was obviously getting colder.

I don't know if it will snow this year, but he wants to have snow. Although it is severe cold, the auspicious snow heralds a good year, and the next year's crops will grow beautifully after heavy snowfall.

He rubbed his stiff hands blown by the wind, and was about to return to the bed when he heard a rustling sound.

Qin Xiaoman became vigilant subconsciously, listening to the sound that did not seem to be the subtle sound of a mouse, coming from the main room. He immediately picked up a wrist-thick stick behind the door, opened the door of the inner room, and walked out lightly.

In the dimness, Qin Xiaoman didn't see anything, and he didn't know what to do in his heart, he only felt that his body was tense.

"Little Man?"