"Little Man..."

"Hurry up!" Qin Xiaoman looked at the person who turned his head and looked at him with embarrassment: "Oh, the villagers have left, and there are only two of us at home, so why not be ashamed."

That's what he said, but Qin Xiaoman kicked the door of the hut behind him.

"I'm not saying the door is open, I'm saying you don't have to..."

"Hey, hey! Don't pull my belt, I can do it myself."

"Don't, don't, don't! Xiaoman, don't do this, I can do it, I really can do it."

"You carry it on your back, I really can't do it like you..."

After tossing for a while, Du Heng was helped out with a blushing face and ashamed heart.

Looking at the collapsed person leaning against him, Qin Xiaoman smiled and said, "Why are you so shy? There are many shameless people in the village who urinate on the fields, and they smile when they see them."

Du Heng let out a breath: "I'm not used to it."

Qin Xiaoman looked sideways at Du Heng when he heard the words: "Did you have no one to serve you when you were the young master?"

"Yeah, I'm not rich enough to have servants to serve me like this."

"Then am I more thoughtful than the servants?"

Helpless and powerless, Du Heng raised his hand to touch the back of Qin Xiaoman's head.

Qin Xiaoman was like a naughty puppy being patted by his master, he shut his mouth and didn't continue joking, he was afraid that after a few more words, this person would be too embarrassed to call him, so he said: "It's strange to say, today My son didn't listen to the sour mouth of the villagers."

Du Heng said: "Do you know why so many people in the village talk about family affairs?"

"Think I'm fierce and look down on me."

"Is there no one in the village who is fiercer than you? Is there anyone with a worse temper than you? Why is Second Uncle so fierce and no one talks about him?"

Qin Xiaoman also frowned when he heard the words, he really didn't understand this matter, and he was not the only one in the village who did something out of the ordinary, and he had never seen anyone talk about it when his father was alive.

"Why?"

"Second Uncle's family background is good, and he is a butcher. People in the village have something to rely on him, so naturally they dare not say anything. The same is true for other families in the village. If there is something in the family that others can rely on, then naturally they will not It’s easy to offend others by talking idle.”

Du Heng said: "Let me tell you bluntly. The so-called reliance means that they can taste the sweetness and profit from you. When Mr. Qin was alive, he was the gentleman of the village, and the villagers relied on him to write and read letters. Believe me, this is the sweetness they can eat, no matter how dissatisfied they are with you, they dare not say anything bad about you."

"Now there is only you in the family, and the Qin family has a good family background. The folks can't take advantage of you, and they can't feel your value. They are jealous that you have mountains and land, so I just say that yours is not to ease my heart. Jealousy, no matter what you do, they will find something to talk about."

Qin Xiaoman's eyebrows twitched. Ever since his father passed away, in order not to be looked down upon by others, he has always been strong and brutal, supporting the family alone. He did the work done by three people from another family by himself, and he left early and returned late every day, so he really had less contact with his fellow villagers.