A total of five people came, three wives and two husbands.

A few people were still outside the courtyard when they smelled the smell of meat wafting from the Qin family's kitchen, and they all swallowed subconsciously, but no one asked what kind of food they ate, only secretly envious of the Qin family's food. good family background.

"Everyone sit down first, I'll come as soon as I finish this meal."

Everyone was very talkative and asked Qin Xiaoman to eat slowly, while they waited in the yard.

Qin Xiaoman didn't say any polite words about inviting them in for dinner. Whoever's family in the village doesn't eat breakfast at their own home, even if someone's family is doing business, there is no rule of asking others to eat it.

Everyone also eats before going to other people's houses, so as not to offend.

Everyone was very polite when they saw Du Heng, they just glanced at him curiously, instead of staring disrespectfully like other villagers in the village, and even said some jokes.

They sat in the dimly lit courtyard for a while, praising Qin Xiaoman's ability, and said that the husband-in-law he was looking for was handsome, and hearing Qin Xiaoman say that he could read and write, they praised Qin Xiaoman even more nicely.

"At first glance, it looks like a scholar's demeanor. After the feet are well-raised, I will go to the scientific examination. After that, I will definitely be a good seedling for the imperial examination to become an official."

In the house, Du Heng listened to the villagers' boasting and boasting that being an official would benefit the common people. Qin Xiaoman was used to hearing sarcastic words, so he felt a little overwhelmed by the praise for a while.

He rushed to eat, put a charcoal basin for Du Heng, and put hot water beside him, cooked a meal and called people up the mountain.

The few people set off early, and it was only dawn when they were on the mountain road, and the people who came here were quick to work, and Qin Xiaoman's small hilltop had packed all the firewood for half a day.

He was also happy, seeing that the firewood piled up was much more than what he expected to collect, and he generously asked the villagers to bring a big backpack full of guys, or bring a big bundle back home.

Everyone is very grateful.

In the afternoon, some firewood was delivered to Qin's yard in bundles.

"Brother Man, if you still have this kind of work in the future, just call us."

After helping, the villagers took away the firewood and said goodbye to Qin Xiaoman with smiles.

Qin Xiaoman looked at the firewood in a yard, and responded cheerfully: "Okay."

He wiped his hands and went in, and saw Du Heng who was still sitting in the main room: "Your idea is really good, all the firewood has been taken home, and I will go to the mountain when I am free, next year the trees and bamboos will definitely grow beautifully. "

"Are you hungry, I'll cook for you."

Seeing Du Heng, Qin Xiaoman didn't talk to him, so he went up to him: "What's wrong with you?"

Du Heng's face was not very good-looking, he endured and endured, and finally compromised: "I drank too much water."

"Huh?" Qin Xiaoman glanced at Du Heng in confusion, and immediately understood: "Oh, oh!"

Qin Xiaoman quickly helped Du Heng up: "Hurry up, don't touch yourself."

"..."

Qin Xiaoman led someone to the latrine, Du Heng had been holding back for a while, and felt saved when he saw the latrine, until he entered the latrine and looked at his brother who was still holding his arm, he didn't feel that something was wrong.