Qin Xiaoman paused for a moment when he heard the words. It was really slow and tiring to do it by himself, and he was stolen by someone without paying attention. It is much better than being stolen for nothing.

He smiled: "What a way! Then I will invite someone tomorrow."

Du Heng responded, "En."

In fact, he has also learned about the situation of the Qin family in the past few days. When he went to the county, Second Uncle Qin often talked to him about the family affairs of the Qin family.

Originally, his family was very supportive of him, and he came out of the examination center. The Qin family's family was able to fully support a scholar.

But ever since Qin Xiaoman's little father passed away in dystocia, Qin's father was depressed and failed in scientific examinations repeatedly, so he never knew that kind of accident would happen to him later.

Compared with many families in the village back then, Xiaoman's family's field house was already a high-class household in the village.

It's just that Qin's father passed away, and there is no son in the family, only Xiaoman is alone, no matter how capable he is, he can't do what a few people can do, and he will naturally fall down gradually.

Du Heng feels that the Qin family has good conditions, as long as they make good use of it, living a good life is not a problem.

In fact, it is very simple to use manpower to develop better, but most of the rural households are people who have not read books.

Everyone sticks to their own one-acre three-point land, wanting to control every centimeter for themselves, and unwilling to let others take advantage of it.

It's like Xiaoman, who is just afraid that the firewood will be stolen, so he works desperately, as if only this kind of work can be practical, and he doesn't know how to opportunistically.

Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng, tilted his head and said, "You are so thoughtful, do you love me?"

Du Heng frowned slightly, and smiled, but instead of responding to his words, he said, "Come here, I'll give you something."

Qin Xiaoman's eyebrows moved slightly: "What?"

He followed Du Heng into the house, saw someone touch it from under the pillow, and then a handful of copper coins fell into his hand.

"Where did you get the money!"

Qin Xiaoman's eyes were wide open, holding more than a dozen copper coins in his hand.

"We sold vegetables in the city today."

Du Heng told him about going into the city with Qin Xiong today, and Qin Xiaoman's mouth turned up immediately, revealing two rows of white teeth: "Why are you so courageous that you even rubbed against your second uncle's ox cart with him?" Go into the city to sell vegetables."

"What's the matter, the second uncle has a strict face and a kind heart, and he is easy to talk to."

Qin Xiaoman found it incredible: "Second uncle was so fierce to you before, but now he is very nice to you in just a few days."

After finishing speaking, Qin Xiaoman returned the money to Du Heng. He actually loves money, not because he dislikes Du Heng's small amount of money. If you sell the vegetables at home, you can:

"A man always needs some money. You can save it for yourself and use it. I'm not at home all the time. If you have money, you don't have to wait for me to use it."

Du Heng paused: "Okay, I'll keep it first."

In fact, he really wants to say that he will give him more when he makes more money in the future, but he has never been a person who says more than he does. He prefers to show actual results rather than empty promises.