The two left the village together. Du Heng turned his head and saw the processed pork on the cart, and chatted with Qin Xiong, "Is this slaughtered in the village?"

"No, it's from the next door village. I came to make an appointment yesterday. If my village can send some pig blood, but the next village is far away."

"And the market is going to be okay?"

Qin Xiong felt that this kid was quite talkative, unlike the young people of the same age in the village who loved him, and driving a car alone was boring, so he was willing to chat with him a few more words:

"It's winter, and the Chinese New Year will be next month. Some people in the county have started to buy new year's goods, and the business is pretty good. When the twelfth lunar month comes, the price of meat should rise."

Du Heng nodded, and said again: "It's easier to do business in winter. The meat is not easy to spoil when the weather is cool. It's not so easy to handle when the weather is strong."

"Exactly, during the summer time, there are times when money is used to go in. If it is not sold out in two days, it can only be sold at a low price. Sometimes it is not lucky to sell it at a low price."

Du Heng said: "If you can't sell it cheaply, you can take it home and smoke it into bacon or make sausages. Although it takes a lot of work, the smoked meat can also be sold at the stalls. It is covered with ash and is not perishable. Bad, don’t worry if it won’t be sold for a while.”

"Heh!" Qin Xiong laughed and said, "You have something, kid. I'll try to do it next year!"

"It's best to use pine and cypress branches when smoking bacon. If there are peels, throw some peels in. The smoked bacon will be more fragrant."

"Okay, go back and tell your aunt." Qin Xiong happily took out a handful of food from his body and gave it to Du Heng: "The ones from the house are very glutinous."

Du Heng took it, and saw that it was a handful of chestnuts, which happened to be given to Qin Xiaoman this morning.

According to what Qin Xiong said, Li Wanju never told anyone that they gave it to him.

Du Heng's brows moved slightly, he peeled the shells and said, "Xiaoman pricked his hands in picking these chestnuts on Gongshan yesterday, saying that the second uncle likes to drink."

Qin Xiong let out a cry, then remembered something and cursed: "This woman!"

"Come on, Second Uncle."

Qin Xiong watched as Du Heng peeled the chestnuts and handed them over without eating them. He saw that the slender and well-proportioned hand was very gentle and elegant. I was embarrassed: "You just eat it."

"I've eaten a lot at home, and this is specially given to my second uncle by Xiaoman."

Embarrassed, Qin Xiongguai grabbed it and threw it into his mouth: "These chestnuts are fried well, even better than those sold in the city."

The two of them chatted and arrived at the county seat not long after.

It's not too early at this moment, when the city is the busiest, the streets and alleys are full of people yelling and buying and selling.

Cars and horses were mixed, and carts entered the city much slower than outside, and it took a quarter of an hour to arrive at the meat market.

Qin Xiong has a stall in the meat market, so he came late today, the meat market was already full of people, there were so many women and husbands bargaining with baskets on their arms, Qin Xiong was busy with the cloth stall to greet regular customers, so he said Du Heng pointed to the gate of the meat market: "Just sell there, and I will tell the person in charge of the market that no one will kick you out."