He put Mrs. Tang away, and when he looked up, he saw Du Heng gasping for air and beating his back with his hands behind his back. Seeing that his clumsy feet were not flat on the ground, he couldn't help frowning: "Does your foot hurt?"

"Somewhat."

"Your back hurts too?"

Du Heng smiled awkwardly.

Qin Xiaoman snorted softly: "The bed is hard and I can't get used to it. It's really a young master."

Leaving these words behind, he went out. Du Heng thought he had gone back to sleep, and was thinking that he would be able to sleep well now that Mrs. Tang was there. Just as he was about to close the door, Qin Xiaoman came back with a large pile of straw .

Seeing Du Heng close the door, he raised his eyebrows and said: "The defense is so strict, I want to eat you."

Qin Xiaoman took a few steps over and lifted the bed that had been made, and re-laid the grain and grass that was harvested and dried during the autumn harvest on the wooden board. In fact, the bed should have been made for Du Heng before, and the grain and grass were added to the bed board, not only did he fall asleep So hard and so much warmer.

But he deliberately wanted him to suffer, so he didn't lay out grain and grass, and he felt a little sorry to see people suffer from the cold and his foot injury relapsed.

Not only was it covered with straw, but an extra blanket was brought. There are only two quilts in the house, and there are not many more. Although the blanket is not as thick as a finger, it can at least be warmer.

Then another charcoal basin came in.

If it wasn't for the twelfth lunar month of winter, Qin Xiaoman would not be willing to use a charcoal basin if the weather is only winter like this. Charcoal fire can be sold in the city. If you burn more and send it to the charcoal store diligently, the money you sell in one winter can be exchanged for two packs of salt.

But looking at Du Heng being so pitiful, the young master suffered a lot, but it was even more difficult for a person who grew up with hardships.

Du Heng saw that there was a charcoal brazier in the room, and the bed became softer, and the room really became a little warmer.

He looked at Qin Xiaoman, who seemed to be impatient with his face on his waist, there was some shadow of Qin Xiong today, and he suddenly lowered his head to hide the smile in his eyes.

"Go to sleep, it should be warm now, I will go to Doctor Cui's house tomorrow morning and ask him to come and see your feet."

Du Heng nodded, and Qin Xiaoman went back to sleep comfortably now.

After tossing around in the room, Du Heng could faintly see the fire in the charcoal basin outside through the bed curtain in the night, and Tang Pozi exuded heat at the end of the bed.

A good night's sleep.

The next day, Du Heng seemed to hear the sound of pots and pans colliding and bamboo poles exploding in the stove in his sleep, as if someone was cooking.

The sound didn't last for a long time, and it was a little quiet amidst the sound of rain.

He opened his eyes after sleeping on the warm bed, and remembered where he was now when he saw the top of the tent.

Open the curtain and the cold wind hits. Although it is cloudy and rainy, the sky is also bright.

He hurriedly put on his clothes and trousers, and opened the side door to go out to the yard, but it was so cold in the morning, especially when he got out of the warm bed just now, he still chose to turn around from the house.

Du Heng saw that the door of the stove was open, so he walked as fast as he could, the rice bucket in the pot was still steaming, but he didn't see Qin Xiaoman's figure.

He walked around the room, but no one answered when he called again, thinking that the person was really not at home.

In this way, he returned to the kitchen. He sat under the stove and warmed himself up while waiting for someone to come back. It was so cold early in the morning, and he didn't know where he had gone.

He usually wakes up early, he wakes up on time at seven o'clock, and he heard the sound from the kitchen early on, so he doesn't know how early Qin Xiaoman got up.

Just as he stretched his neck and looked out of the window, he heard voices coming from outside the yard.

"Are you coming for a walk too?"

"The children were clamoring for noodles, so I pulled two green onions from the field and went back to make noodles."

The woman glanced at the one holding the onion, and said with a smile: "I heard that Brother Man brought a man back to be his son-in-law, but he's still crippled. It's so lively!"

"Who did you hear that from?"

"Brother Man and his second aunt's words can be false, Qin Tuzi was so angry that he came over and whipped people."

"You can't be angry if you find a cripple. My brother would have been beaten to death long ago. This is a crime without a father or mother. His second uncle kindly took him to take care of him, and his second aunt was just a matter of time." After a fight, you have to go through it alone.”

"But then again, Man Geer's temper can only be found by a cripple. From this point of view, it is not much better than the old widower that the matchmaker told him earlier."

"He had a good relationship with Zhao Qi before, so he would not want to be an old man."

Du Heng didn't see anyone, but he could hear the voices of discussions. The voices of country women were already loud, and they could be heard when they were talking outside the courtyard.

Hearing this, Huatou came to see him specially to watch the excitement.

Du Heng looked at the drizzle outside, and rainy days are the most leisurely, and everyone who has something to do likes to watch the fun.

The last time he was watched like this was at a meeting, but the next time he was watched was because he was a door-to-door son-in-law, he couldn't help touching his nose, feeling a little complicated.

Just when he was thinking about going out to deal with Yi Er, an impatient and clear curse came: "What are you looking at! I haven't seen a man!"