But the stone-mud house has many gaps, even the doors and windows are closed, the wind still blows in, and the bed curtains are fluttering.

Although I know that winter is difficult in this era of limited warmth, I didn't expect it to be so difficult.

His feet were as cold as if he had just picked them up from the ice cellar. If he hadn't been really tired, he certainly wouldn't have fallen asleep so quickly.

He bent his legs and stepped on the hot sleeping part of his buttocks. Immediately, the warmth enveloped his feet, and he felt comfortable for a while, but the feet still had air-conditioning in the warmth, and the warm place was no longer warm after a while. .

There was already an injury on the foot, and now it is cold, and there are bursts of heart-pounding pain, which makes people toss and turn hard to sleep.

Du Heng gritted his teeth, endured the cold wind coming in, the pain in his ankles, and the hardness of the wooden bed, and lay down on the bed to suffer.

He looked at the roof of the tent, wondering if he could survive such a cold night, if he died in this room, it would be a bit unlucky, and he wouldn't scare the child by then.

After an unknown amount of time, he seemed to hear a knock on the door.

The voice is not loud, a little tentative.

Du Heng raised his eyebrows and got up from the bed. He folded his arms and gritted his teeth to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, he saw Qin Xiaoman standing at the door with a dark face holding an oil lamp.

"have not sleep yet?"

Qin Xiaoman picked up a round jar in his hand with one hand, and Du Heng recognized it as Mrs. Tang.

Qin Xiaoman entered the room without saying a word, stuffed Mrs. Tang to the end of the bed, and stretched his hands into the blanket to feel the coldness, so he knew that this person was suffering from the cold.

"Just now I slept without burning my feet, how can I not be cold?"

Du Heng pursed his lips dryly: "What time is it, why haven't you slept yet?"

Qin Xiaoman said: "It's warm in my room and I went to bed early. When I got up at night and passed by outside, I heard the sound of you turning over."

Du Heng's eyebrows twitched, his legs and feet were inconvenient to sleep and he couldn't turn over, and it was so cold, the heat in the bed was gone after turning over twice.

Although he was surprised, he didn't know that Qin Xiaoman was sleeping on the bed waiting for him to slap him in the face, and felt embarrassed to sleep, but he didn't hear anything until midnight.

So annoyed, he got up and lit the fire and poured a Tang Pozi to bring it.

Anyway, Du Heng looked at Pozi Tang and felt that he was saved.

"Is there Mrs. Tang in your room?"

"I don't care if I'm so cold, can my room be cold?"

Qin Xiaoman glared at Du Heng, feeling very angry.

What kind of person, you can die from the cold, but you just refuse to go to his room, how much you look down on him.

In fact, he is not the one who is eager to hand himself over. If Du Heng is enthusiastic and glib, he will definitely guard against it. It is necessary to put two bolts on the door this night.

But this person was born different from ordinary men, making him look like a big girl with yellow flowers. This kind of thing made him feel itchy in his heart, and he secretly wanted to see how he would do it.