Qin Xiong is also a capable man. He has met many people over the years. Du Hengsheng looks like a handsome boy. Although he suffered a lot in defeat, the young master can still vaguely tell from his appearance. Lying.

He questioned him carefully, no more rough than interrogating a prisoner.

"Although we, Xiao Man, intend to find a son-in-law at home, the person we are looking for is good or bad. After all, eating is not based on appearance. The first thing to look at is character, and the second is the soundness of limbs." Qin Xiong asked Du Heng's past family background. There was no dissatisfaction, and he said to the point: "You have a handicap, how do you live?"

Du Heng knew that the competitiveness of his current appearance was very low. In this era, it was not as easy to stutter as in modern times, and he would not starve to death. However, in the memory of the original body, people starved to death all year round at this time.

If he was kicked out today, penniless, with incomplete legs and feet, he would have two choices, either freezing to death or starving to death.

For this reason, there is a comparison between being a door-to-door son-in-law and going out to die. Except for those who want to die, they will definitely choose the former.

Du Heng fought hard and said: "My foot may be cured. If it can't be cured, it will be like this for the rest of my life. Although I can't do too much heavy work, I can still do basic work. I can read and copy books for others." ,write a letter."

Qin Xiong's eyebrows twitched slightly, he felt that the first sentence was just a decent word, and the real truth was the latter sentence: "Are you literate?"

Du Heng nodded: "I used to go to a private school when my family was in a good life, and I also went to the student examination, but I failed the examination, but I can read the characters."

Qin Xiong was silent, there were not many literate people in the village, and his eldest brother was also a person who had read some books before he was alive, so Qin Xiong had a good impression of scholars.

Besides, it would be useful to have read the book. In the future, relying on my contacts, I can introduce him to a job of accounting in the city, and after all, I can support my family.

It's hard to find a son-in-law at home, and it's a joke in itself. If it weren't for the conditions of the man or the woman's family, the man's family is poor, and ordinary men would not do this. I can't lift it up, and I have to keep my head down for the rest of my life.

If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't go on, which man would be willing to suffer this kind of crime.

There is nothing wrong with Xiaoman himself. Although people in the village always say that Xiaoman is domineering, but he feels that his brother is not very temperamental with his father, but more with his second uncle. For this reason, Xiaoman is also very happy. That brother who hides under his mother's hands all day long is much more pleasing to the eye.

But Xiaoman's parents are gone after all, and there is no one in the family to support them. In fact, as long as you give enough money to the man's family, it is easier to find a son-in-law than those with elders. gas.

But he was afraid that the man would come and control the house, knowing that Xiao Man had no parents to bully him.

For this reason, things are not easy to handle.

But right now Du Heng looks quite weak, but Xiaoman can suppress him, and he has bad legs and feet, so he will be more steady and law-abiding than ordinary men, and he will be less fussy.

What's more, although this kid is weak, he is a bit responsible, he knows how to protect Xiaoman, and he is not as cowardly as Zhao Qi.

With so much to weigh, in the final analysis the premise is that Xiaoman is satisfied.