The elder brother's parents in the village next door are still alive and someone will take care of him, but his family will be alone, and there will be no one to take care of him when he gets old.

Now that he heard that the elder brothers in the village next door were already married, he couldn't help feeling a little bit embarrassed. He had only been at home for a few days, and they all had a home.

"Yes, I finally got married at such an old age. The parents in the family are so happy that they are crazy, and they chat with everyone." As she spoke, the woman made a point of saying: "I heard that the son-in-law was recruited from the door. No gift money was given!"

Rao Qin Xiaoman is a relatively calm person. When he heard such words, he stopped what he was doing. He seemed to be talking about something he cared about, and asked quickly: "Are you still looking for a son-in-law? I heard that the family's family status It's not particularly good, how can a man be willing?"

"Oh, this matter is also a matter of fate." Seeing the excitement here, the husband in the side field also came over: "This year, Qiuyang County suffered a natural disaster, and the crops were not harvested, and the refugees all begged for us. The county is here. It’s rare to see refugees in the villages, I went to the city to sell vegetables two days ago, alas, the streets are full of beggars.”

"The yamen officials are still trying to chase them away, saying that they are affecting the appearance of the city, and the county magistrate is dying of anxiety."

"Look where I'm talking about." Fu Lang pulled back in time and said:

"The old man's man in the next village is a refugee. I don't know if he was driven out by the city or he came here by himself. Anyway, he just went to the next village to beg for food. Just in time for the old man's family to bump into him and see how good he is. A man of mine immediately thought about it."

Qin Xiaoman listened intently.

The woman answered, "The man is also willing?"

Fu Lang nodded: "The old couple asked him. He was willing to talk about it quickly. Besides, if you don't want to, you are a person who is in trouble. It is precarious. You can be a son-in-law at home. A family, who would not be happy, those refugees can't wait."

The woman said: "It's the same reason. I'm just afraid that if I have a family, I will talk about it when the days are better."

"We haven't seen what the man looks like. Who knows what's going on, but that old man has been unable to marry. It's a good thing to find such a door-to-door son-in-law. After all, you have to take some risks. Some Ming media are getting married. It’s not just a bunch of bad things.”

Speaking of which, the two villagers laughed tacitly, and after chatting for a while, seeing Qin Xiaoman remained silent, the woman said: "Brother Man, I heard that you also want to find a son-in-law, and this is a good opportunity, so go too." Try your luck. Don't be sad about the Zhao family anymore, just find another one."

Qin Xiaoman said lightly, "I'm not sad."

Fu Lang glanced at the woman, both of them harbored disbelief in their stomachs and did not dare to show it in front of others.

If he really annoyed Qin Xiaoman in front of a joke, this guy is very fierce, he can pick up a hoe if he is not sure, he can even beat a man of the same age, the two of them can't deal with him.

"It's good if you're not sad, it's just that a marriage has not been negotiated, and most of the villages are settled after several discussions."

"Um."