Chapter 10: Void's attack

Start from the beginning

Pyrrha: Zane! What are you doing here..?

Zane then just walks towards the two and then...

Pyrrha sensed something that made Zane feel weird and she prepared and then she is on guard and jaunt also did..

Zane: Not bad.... But Jaune..

Jaune: Hai??

Zane: Your form is not really correct but you still have many ways to go... its fine... I am here to help Pyrrha t train you...

Jaune: really>

Pyrrhra: really?

Zane: Indeed.. But how I fight is somehow not compatible for Competitions like Pyrrha joined.. Is it ok?

Jaune; HAI!

Pyrrha: I could also learn a thing or two from you...

___________________________________________

(BAM!)

Izuku tries to kick Shiba but Shiba blocks it as then they are sparring and training under All might's supervision and All might now always watches them train As he slowly learns something from a Shinto Master and Samurai master.

Shiba: Izu, Empty your mind when fighting...

Izuku; Eh>

Shiba then takes down Izuku as he kicks his chest and then Jumps as he slams Izuku on the ground..

(BMMM!)

Izuku; GAH!!!!

Later...

Izuku: What do you mean to empty my mind??

Shiba: . . . You always think when you fight an opponent... I know it is also sufficient sometimes but.... It is not a guaranteed victory...

IzukU; Eh??? So how do you fight then???

Shiba: Let me tell you something...

All might and Izuku are now listening in and unknowingly Aizawa is also listening from the woods..

Shiba: Empty your mind.... Be formless... Shapeless.... Like water....

Shiba then does some of his Kata and it was so graceful as he uses the Fountain water to manipulate as he dances around the area and then  he said..

Shiba: Now you put water in a cup it becomes the cup. When you put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle.. When you put in a teapot it becomes the teapot...  Now..

Shiba then does some water bending and then forms a huge waterfall from the sky and it crashes on the ground and then... it crashes..

(DOOOOSHH!!!!!!)

Shiba: Water can flow.... Or it can crash... Izuku... Become water.... You have to empty your mind when you fight...

_________

It was the opposite of what Izuku always do but when he realized, Shiba was always victorious this way... And thats why he could see a person's weakness when he looks at the person... Or why he could defeat Katsuki like it is really nothing.

Shiba: Do you get it? Izu... You always try to fight your enemies with reason and logic and smarts... even though it works... But Someone like muscular who is not redeemable.. Shigaraki, And lastly

.

.

.

.

All for one

Izuku: Wha- How did you know him??

ALl might: I am sure that info is Top secret...