The Whole Marriage and rituals

Its a new day and every single one of them was very busy, like really busy going around doing some or the other work. But out of all people Tew was not in the house all busy. He was standing near the lake looking at it.

"I hope I'm doing as the plan I have made. I hope you two are there for me at every step I take. After this marriage the first step I take is the most important one so please be there for me till the last plan".

Tew goes to the house and saw everyone was very busy as it was the 1st ritual of the marriage the mehndi Or the haldi session. It is very auspicious and a ritual that a soon to be bride wear mehndi and also with her the bridesmaids and other people also wear it on their hands. So Tew and the others got ready for the event.

Tew and the other scarlets wore this but in different colors

Tew and the other scarlets wore this but in different colors. Knott and the other tops wore the kurta and pant (you can see the pic at the time when they went for shopping).

Everyone were enjoying but Tee had different plans. He went to the room were Ajamma was there.

"So you didn't learn your lesson huh".

Ajamma looks Tew in shock.

" Why are you here".

"Oh now you are here to argue with me huh. When did you became that big, that you think you can argue with me huh".

" I'm - I'm so sorry bhai ( as in brother) but I need time to think of a plan right now. Please i beg you ".

"We don't have that much time to think sis. The company will be out of hands if we dont do anything right now. So from now on you will do as I will say ok na".

" Ok as you wish bhai. Tell me what should I do ".

'Don't attend this marriage. Instead tell them that you show your face to everyone when Knott gets married to someone who is worthy to look after this business".

" Sure even I didn't have the energy to attend all the people there so i will sit here itself ".

" Ok and take care ".

Tew exists and Ajamma had few years going down her face.

" He still cares ".

Tew came out of the room and went to enjoy the mehndi. It was night time and also the sangeet time. Here you will have music like a dj party vibes.