Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew

Tuttahkimmon

These two people love story is kind of different and simple. Kimmon was beautiful and still it is no doubt and that's not what tuttah fell for. He fell for the Kimmon who is very clumsy, who is very stupid but not that stupid when it comes to his first love.

Tuttah was very much straight forward in front of his idol crush , he doesn't even know how did he got them. And once tuttah took him to their first date, kimmon became so bold and now they are the bold couple or everyone's ideal couple.

Tuttah asked kimmon for a date and this is how it went.

"Uhh "

"P is there something bothering you".

" Uh no why. Why are you asking me like this".

Kimmon put his hands on his waist and said " Because we are standing near this park for minutes P and from that time you are saying only 'uhhh'. So do you have something to say ".

Tuttah POV::

Oh shit, shit come on tuttah you had one job that also you couldn't do it correctly. Fu*k. Oh well does he think I am annoying, am I the right, match to him, well probably I am not thats why he seems annoyed. Ok Tuttah you are just a bodyguard for him from now on and nothing else. Ok let's do our job.

End of his POV.

"Aish P dont even think of ignoring from now onwards".

Tuttak looks at kimmon as if he can read minds, and it was quite shocking. Kimmon held tuttah's face in his hands and start to caress.

" P I know what your thinking right now, you are probably thinking that you are not the right match to me, but it's not true you're the perfect match for me. It should be me, I am not perfect for you P, what If you fell out of love in with me if after seeing me acting as a child, what if you think I am not good for you and leave me, what if you think that I am annoying- mphhh

Hearing all those things coming from kimmon's mouth tuttah couldn't handle the pain so tuttah kissed him. It was a kiss that was filled with love, pain and sadness but they had each other to console so its ok. Tuttah pulled away and both were panting, tuttah's hands were still on kimmon's waist as it had made it's way on kimmon's waist during the kiss to pull him closer.

"Nong dont ever think that you are not perfect for me, you soo perfect that even if you leave me someday it's not a surprise for me. Also even if you act like child you heart is very innocent that i want to protect you away from this scary world, Yes you not good for me nong cause you are my drug and I'm already addicted to you that even no medicines can make me away from you. ".

Kimmon had tears in his eyes and so did tuttah. Kimmon's head feel onto tuttah's chest, it was warm and comforting. Tuttah's breathing was a lullaby to him that made him sleep in a instant, but he didn't and controlled it as he has to listen his P's words. (Oh and it's night there).

" I can't even express my feelings to you nong. I can't tell you what the future is ahead of us, or we will still be like this or not, but I'm in love with you nong. First I used to think that it was just an attraction as I was attracted by you voice, song and other things but when I got to know you better, I don't think but I know that I'm in love with you. So nong will you go out with me Tomorrow, as in a date ".

Kimmon looked at tuttah shockingly and nodded. Suddenly kimmon jumped on tuttah, good for him he has quick reflexes he caught him. Kimmon hugged tuttah tightly that at some point even tuttah laughed about it, but then again kimmon joing him by laughing himself.