Here i come, Ranadurga. 😤

Once they reached they all got out and Tew was surprised by the house nah bro it's a palace. Well of course you have to  call it a palace because this one looks like that.

"Wooooowwww this place is a mansion or more like a palace" Tew said and phuwin giggled at his expression

"Hahaha yes tew it is a mansion or more like a palace . But I gotta say people have more walls in their hearts here than there is walls in the house".
" It's ok amma we can solve it. Right my munchkin " Tew booped his nose to phuwin which again he got a giggle as a response.
"Aww that was really cute. Well come on in".
Tew nodded and someone came and got their luggage for them. Tew was about enter when he was stopped by someone.
" Stop right there" a old lady came to him with a pooja plate it had a red colour water in it (we do this whenever someone special comes to our houses. It os called as aarati).
"First the ritual and then only you can come in young lad".
She did the ritual and smeared some on his forehead by her fingers and also for the baby.
" Ammaji for me".
"You come and go everytime so why should I do it for you huh, now stop talking and go in both of you. I will throw this water and come". (So after the aarti we throw it cause it will make the bad go away the one we carry but it is just a assumption) .
" Ah namaste my name is
"Tew I know, maya had called me yesterday and said everything about you and I want to say that thankyou for coming here though".
" But why is everyone thanking me for coming here".
"You look like someone, someone who was important to us and will be but let's not talk about them so where is the baby daddy".
" Oh uhmm actually-".
Tew ended up explaining about phuwin to both of them and it was the bad idea  he did because now they wouldn't stop crying and it breaks his heart. So he somehow calmed them down but only a little.
"How- how can a little baby have this bad luck. Oh my god thank god you met him now you are doing a very good job raising him. I respect you sooooo much".

Suddenly someone cleared their throat and it was a man so they stood up and tew gave him a namaste.
" Ok may I ask who are you".
"I am tew sir. I am here because this village peaked my interest to explore something and I came here for that ".
" Oh uhmm ok good that we are having visitors, well you look like someone but I can't point out who so when I get the memories of that person I will share it to you".. Tew chuckled and said yes.

It was afternoon and tew helped ammaji who is a little older than amma maya with cooking lunch and he enjoyed every bit off it but something surprised and he was very shocked to see someone come in the mansion.
"Amma I am back" said a panting knot with a big backpack on his back of his shoulder. He was very very surprised to see Tew who was keeping a dish which he and ammaji prepared on the dining table. Ammaji was shocked to see knot and was really angry (you know a petty fight between the son and mom this what happened here) ammaji took a big spoon and started hitting knot who was trying to run away from her.
"You boy come here. Oh I will not spare you when you come to my hands. Don't run stop there".
" Amma, amma awww stop it hurts. Ok ok im sorry, I'm sorry".
They both were panting and settled down on  the couch.
"Fine I will not hit you again but why didn't you visit us all these days. Do you how we missed you ".
" And you didn't miss us amma".
Everyone saw all the scarlets and their bodyguards standing there with there bags. And tew was more shocked to see everyone there and so was everyone.
"Oh my god P we missed you" and like that people tew was crushed by his members.
"You know them tew".
" Yes ammaji I know them. Actually I am the head of a kpop boy band group and I am their leader and they are my members kr more like my brothers".
"Oh my god all of you are very pretty and beautiful oh my god, this house will be filled with the actual people now. Aahh good times have come back ".
" Ammmaji we are also here".
"Aww my darlings ok ok you all go and wash up and come down. Let's have lunch together. And all of you show them the extra rooms ok".
She said pointing towards the bodyguard squad. They all nodded and went up to wash up. Meanwhile tew prepared a bottole of milk for phuwin to drink.
" Ammaji why are you filling that plate".
"Oh it is for ajjamma (grandmother or more like mother in law in our state) ".
" Why are you filling it. They can come here and eat right ".
" I don't know tew she never leaves her room. Only one person go to her room and it is her son that is the man whom you met in the morning , he is my husband actually. He just gives her lunch and comes out".
"Oh ok" and like that gentleman or woman tew fell in thought of the lady but was brought back by maya amma. She was holding phuwin for tew and tew took him as phuwin was crying. Everyone came down to eat and started eating. Knot was seated beside tew and he took phuwin from him as he smelled good and fresh and also phuwin missed him he went to him. And amma maya and ammaji was smiling at this.
"Eat a lot everyone I and tew made more today actually".

After the lunch tew wanted to talk with knot so knot guided  him to his room. As phuwin was already sleepy they went there.
" So P will you explain ".
" Ok ok nong I will. Actually I am the son of ammaji and I go by knot sherwa ".
" Wait so all the P's are your brothers ".
" No they are my cousin. Actually tuttah's mom is maya amma . Tharn's, Prem's, dean's, pick's , arthit's and pete's parents died in a massacre and even tuttah's dad too. One day all the older ones took a big van a went out but some killer was on loose that day . The killer had a very big gang so they were stopped and killed just for the sake of money and from that day. Ammaji and appaji ( knot's dad - the man from morning) raised all my cousin ".
" Oh my god P ammaji is such an angel. Aww it's ok P ups and downs happen everytime that is why you call it life" Tew told to know while giving him a big hug, to which knot snuggled in tew's neck.

They were like that for a few minutes and they got separated again but it was not awkward like it was before.
"So P how did you convince the CEO that you are coming here".
" Well everyone were saying that they were getting bored without you so pick told them about our village and everyone agreed to see the village and then we packed and came here. We told the CEO that the scarlets are taking a break for some time and he agreed to it".
"Really, well that's good I have got some company here. So P tell me are there any places to see here".
" Oh yea there is but I am not sure you can go there. It is like forbidden to anyone".
"Awesome ive always wanted to visit a place like that so we will be leaving at midnight today and be ready cause you are showing me that place".
" Hell no nong i just said we can't go there right. So no means no, what if  there's some danger".
"Well I have you so what could go wrong huh P".
Knot pov::
Control knot, control. Self control come here fastt I need you here please I beg you. Can this living being, stop being this cute. Oh my heart, oh my heart. Shit k have been silent for too long. Knot come on man up and do something now.
End of his pov.

"Fine, fine nong I will come with you in mid night".
" Cool but for now please look after phuwin na I will go and explore the mansion's garden. It was so beautiful when I came here so now I will be checking it out. Byeeee".