Finally in my arms💪💪

It was almost 4 days to when Tew left phuwin and no one was in a good state especially Tew it was sure a short amount that he met phuwin but he will go to hell if he says that he is very attached to the baby. These days the boys were practising for their new song and the bitchy choreographer was acting like a bitch.
"Wad you are not doing that hip moment correctly. And why are you sooooo out of shape".
" What out of shape, I am on 50 the correct size that I should be to my age you asshole ".
" You dare to talk to me like that".
Prem goes to the trainer as he had enough and slaps him right across his face and grabs his collar.
" Once again you say shit about him I am going to bury you alive in 6 feet ground. The dance he dances and the songs he sings gives you money not your ass face you bitch now shut your long mouth and teach them correctly".
The trainer nods and prem leaves him. Suddenly Tew gets a call so he goes to it and it was the police officer.
"Hello officer".
" Oh hello Mr Tew can you come to the station for a moment ".
" Did something happen officer. Is phuwin alright ".
" He is very good but the information that i have to give you is the one I can't tell you on phone so would you please come to the station ".
" Yes sir I will be their".
The call ends. Tew looks at Knot and signals to come outside.
"What happened nong".
" P can you drive me to the station ".
" Now ,why did something happen nong".
"I don't know P, actually the officer just called and said he wants to tell us something it seems ".
" Ok nong come let's gooo".

They to the station was endless to Tew, or that's what he thought. At one side of his heart he was happy another side too anxious and the side which he is anxious took the best of him. He couldn't stop fiddling his fingers, if he fiddles more his skin would just rip off so knot held his hand and drove. They gave each other a small smile for comforting. When they reached they ran into the station and them being the known the other officers also didn't stop them. They knocked on the door and heard a come in sk they went in.
"Sir what happened".
" Ahhh Mr Tew and Mr Knot please sit down we have a very long talk".
"Did something happen to phuwin".
" No but this actually about him getting adopted".
Did you ever felt a earth shattering moment, Tea felt it just now. I mean he is happy that his favorite child is getting a home but he is also sad that he won't be able to see him more.
"Oh really, woow this is a great news officers but who are the parents".
" Actually Mr Tew you got it all wrong phuwin is not getting adopted, he is going back to you".
Tew is soooooo happy that he wants to scream but he finally came back to the earth after screaming inside of his head.
"What, but just now you told us that he is getting adopted"knot questioned as Tew nodded to that.
" Yes first when we searched about Phuwin's parents we got that his parents are orphans. They fell in love in college, the girl got pregnant with Phuwin. But one day she got to know that she had only one month to live as she had blood cancer with last stage. The father of the child died due to an accident so the mother had no choice to put phuwin in some orphanage but the orphanage did not accept him and the mother so one night she dropped the baby at your door and the very next day she died".
The two were very stunned by hearing this thing, Tew had tears in his eyes. Poor child, it doesn't even know that it have suffered soooo much.
"So Mr Tew we thought that it is better that phuwin stays with you all. Don't worry the judge have given you the permission to do this. And also let me remind you that a social worker will come to your house to check that if phuwin is getting adjusted to the new environment or not".
" Whattt really so is phuwin coming with us".
"Yes you are right Mr Knot he is really coming with you. And also when Mr Tew was not there here he becomes very much handy though".
Tew just smiles at him. The officer then calls his assistant to bring Phuwin and she does in second literally in a second, he was crying too much so Tew hurriedly went to him and carried him. In a second he stopped crying and snuggled to Tee's warmth.  The officer and Knot had a small smile seeing this beautiful sight.
"Thank you officer".
" It's our job Mr Tew".
"We will be leaving Officer. We need to get to home as everyone will be worried".
" Certainly Mr Knot you all can go".

Tew took the bad that he had first given it to the police. It was Phuwin's . They got in the car and drove off.
"P Knott can you schedule an appointment with a children's doctor for tomorrow".
" Sure nong".
Tew kept humming for Phuwin which bought a smile on Knott's face. Tew doesn't know why he trusts his PKnott soo much but he does and it is the best thing he did.

Back in home::
Everyone had come home as the practice was over. Everyone were tensed as to why Tew and knott was called to the police station. Did phiwin get adopted, Did they feed him, Is he sleeping correctly. This was the bottoms thoughts, were as the tops thoughts was out of this world. Where did this big man go? Did he already proposed nong Tew ? Shit then if he did I should start now, I am sooooo behind. Oh fuck my life.

They heard a car's horn and it was Knott's car. So they stood up and went at the door and saw Knott opening the car door for Tew. Now all the tops were shocked at this point cause Knott was born with a golden spoon in his mouth so it is unlikely to him to do this but they think that the big man is whipped for his scary bottom and can do everything to him. Tew got down the car but no one could not see him as Knott's big figure was covering him, so when Tew came aside they all cheered as they saw Phuwin. And this meant that Phuwin was not adopted and was now joining their cute small family. The God has blessed with a beautiful, cute, and special Phuwin to them. He is definitely the reason to their happiness.

Tew and Knott went inside and everyone were still celebrating and Phuwin laughed and everyone went stunned as because this was the first time they heard him laugh. As they looked at him with a shocked expression he laughed more which bought a big smile on there face. Kao took him from Tew, he thought Phuwin will cry but he did not, in fact Phuwin snuggled up to him and smiled at him. This bought a another big smile on kao's face. And when kao is happy Pete is also more happy.

"PTew why did the officer called you". Finally type asked the question that everyone wanted to ask.
" Actually ".
And like this Tew explained everything to everyone and all were kind a sad that the parents passed away.
" Don't worry now our Phuwin has got an amazing family " Kao exclaimed his excitement.
"So will he be in this house from now on" Wad and kong asked Tew and Knott at the same time. They both looked at each other and they nodded at the group and everyone while they laughed.
"Okk ok everyone had their dinner right".
Everyone nodded when Tew asked.
" Ok we also ate on the way so now everyone will go now to their room and sleep ok na tomorrow we have practice ".
Everyone nodded at went to sleep.
Tew took phuwin to sleep with him and guess who jealous of a small child. Yes you all guessed it right it was obviously Knott but he didn't complain or else he will be out of the house, so he just went to sleep and that's when everything started.

In the dream of Tew ::

"Don't leave me jaan, I can't be without you, please dont leave me".
" I can't. The raaja has ordered this to me, if I don't go now then he will trouble you and your throne ".
" I don't care about the throne jaan I care about you".

"Jaannnnnn noooooooo ".......

And Tew woke up with sweat and also Knott as they both had the same dream but they both chose to not to say to anyone. Tew saw that Phuwin was still sleeping so he went to washroom to bath.
He then went down stairs to prepare breakfast. As he was preparing his mind went towards his dream. He literally just dreamed about two person arguing and next he saw someone drowing. He shivered at the thought.
" Woow smells nice". Tew flinched at the voice, so he turned around and saw rome, kimon and wad standing there. They three felt something was off with Tew but they brushed it off. After some time everyone came downstairs to have breakfast and ate in silence nope everyone was talking but Knott and Tew didn't open their mouth as they were still thinking about their dream. Suddenly they all heard Phuwin crying but Tew didn't even look at them as he will be the first one to go check on phuwin but now everyone knew that something was off with Tew and Knott.