Is this that place. 🎍

It was almost mid night and everyone was sleeping very soundly as they had a very big feast. Tew was the only person who was not sleeping and came to knot's bedroom to disturb him.

He saw that phuwin was sleeping beside knot and yes tew left phuwin with knot after dinner as phuwin didn't wanted to leave his 'dad' so they planned this

He saw that phuwin was sleeping beside knot and yes tew left phuwin with knot after dinner as phuwin didn't wanted to leave his 'dad' so they planned this. What if they leave and phuwin will be left alone like that is what you are thinking right? Nah phuwin is a very heavy sleeper and if only there is heavy movement only then he wakes up. So don't worry.
Right now as Tew came in side the room he saw knot sleeping very soundly and now is trying to wake him up that too very slowly, so shouldn't wake phuwin up.
"Psst psst Pknot get up, psst psst".
Knot stirred but did not wake up. So tew had no idea how to wake knot up so he decided to go with his heart.
" Pknot look tew is going out without oh my goddd" Whispered tew in knot's ears and he woke up shouting but before he could shout tew covered his mouth.

Tew in his mind::

He is so handsome. Uhh Tew come back you are staring for a longgg time.

"Jaan"

Huh what was that.

End of thoughts.

"Uhh Pknot it's just me now come with me na as you promised".

" Ok ok let's go".

They go out and it was freaking cold. Tew was constantly rubbing his hands together so Knott decided to hug him from the back.

"Um P what are you doing".

" You were cold nong so i did this. Sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable though I can move".

"No P stay like that, we can walk like that itself".

They walk like that to a lake. It was very beautiful scenery as the moon  can be seen clearly .

The moon was very beautiful.

"The moon is very beautiful na P".

" Hmm" He replied although he was looking at Tew.

"The book remains in our place, please find it and read it Tew".

" Huh the book".

"Huh what book nong ".

" Even I don't know P" .

Tew starts to think that where can the book be then he sees the tree and suddenly a brilliant idea comes into his mind.

"P i think I know where it is now".

He starts digging in front of the tree after a minute he gets to see a book which was wrapped in plastic cover. He slowly picks it up and starts to dust of the excess dust.

" See P i got it"

"Woowww nong I'm surely impressed but whose this book and how did you know that it was hidden there"

"I also don't know it was there P but i just guessed it and P when time comes I will tell you whose book is this ok na i promise".

" Ok nong it is getting late now so we should go back now ok na ".

Tew nodded and they went back. As they were going to sleep there was a knock on Knott's room door. Knott went to open it and saw it was his mother.

" Ma what are you doing here at this time".

"Uh Knott I have come here to inform you that your aunt Meena ( it means fish but meh) and her daughter will be coming here and also all our relatives will be here too ".

" Whaat but whyy".

"Because for meena's daughter there will be a marriage proposal so everyone will be coming here because attaemma is here".

" Uh ok ".

She goes to her room and Knott closes his door. He goes to sleep but Tew was looking at him.

" P are you Ok ".

"No nong I'm not ".

" Why P what happened you can tell me anything you know I promise I won't judge you ".

" Actually there is this one aunt in my family she is Meena aunty and tomorrow her daughter is getting a marriage proposal so everyone in my family are coming tomorrow ".

" So whats the problem in that P".

"The problem is that aunty is behind my marriage. She always asks me if I am dating someone and it irritates me every time. If I say no she might make me get married to her even if I say I don't like her ".

" It's ok P dont take tension. Leave this case of aunts for me ok na and also trust me you will do as I say tomorrow ok na".

"Okk nong".

" Ok now cuddle me P I'm very sleepy".

"What  cuddle you".

" Yes why you don't like ".

" No it's ok".

They cuddled and slept waiting for tomorrow's drama.