Concentrating on other couples other than knottew

Hey readers ,

                          Thank you so much for still supporting me I'm just busy now a days but i swear that i will be updating more and this book will be completed soon. Now enjoy this chapter.

DeanPharm::

Rather than other couples Dean and Pharm are insanely different and very shy. Though they know that they love each other very much they were very very shy. But Dean himself doesn't know where he got the confidence from, as he asked Pharm to go on a date with him. Well do you know what both are doing they are panicking. They are panicking because thay have to decide what to wear on their first date.

(Dean wore this to the date)

(Pharm wore this to the date)

Pharm heard a knock on his door so he went to open . He saw the most handsome man on his door and do you know how Dean had to control his desires. Oh the things that Dean wants to do to Pharm right are all unholy.

Pharm smiles and Dean's heart skips a beat.

"Good morning PDean ".

" Good morning nong, so shall we go".

Pharm nods and they both go to Dean's car to start their journey.

"So PDean where are we going now".

" Oh that's a surprise darling ".

Dean winked and Pharm blushed. Soon they came to a stop. Dean first got up and went to open the door for Pharm.

" Luckybell pottery studio ".

" Yep our first date is actually a small session of pottery class".

"But i don't know how to make it".

Pharm spoke and Dean smirked.

" It's all right nong we will try".

Soon they got in and the receptionist wrote down their even though she was a fan, she chose not to invade their privacy and kept quiet. They were lead to a class which was in between nature, there were not many people only four couples other than them. It was like they were making pots in nature's arms. Someone clapped to get everyone's attention and they saw two people. Probably a couple.