Marriage.... but ours??

It was a good morning for everyone but now for Tew. Phuwin was crying from morning that's why , Wad took him with Prem and went for a walk. Tew was in Ajamma's room explaining the plan for the day.

He came out of the room and it was almost lunch time. Everyone were in the dining table when ammaji was putting food on a separate plate for ajjamma. When suddenly she turned and the plate fell out of her plates, which created a big sound.

It was because ajjamma had come out of her room after almost 25 years. After the death for her brother and his lover, she had isolated herself in a room. Now she has come out and that too in a new get up.

(Her green Kanchivaram saree and her bold looks)

(Her green Kanchivaram saree and her bold looks) .

She came near the dining table and sat down at the first main chair.

(Sorry about the writing 😁)

"Today I want Knott and Tew to come with me. And no questions will be asked. I am taking them for some important work".

Knott and Tew just nodded and they obyed her as she is the eldest in the family. The decisions she takes is the last and final decision. The three people ate up the lunch and they stood up.

"Go and wait in the car both of you, I have some things to take. I will be in the car after some minutes ".

They both nodded and went towards the car. Everyone saw it but did not tell anything. She went back to her room and took some things in a big bag and went towards her car.

" Pari (ammaji)  we will be late and prepare aarti when we come ok and dont ask questions ok. Have Maya with you when you are doing aarti ok ".

Ammaji just nodded and ajjamma went to the car. She sat in the passenger seat and told the driver to leave to the Shiva temple. It is the temple where she once got married. The whole car ride was so silent, no one uttered anything.

The temple was an hour away and it was so big too.

" Driver stop at the house of poojari. He is awaiting for us. Go straight and you will see a small house ".