Marriage..... but ours? Part -02

Tew sat down beside Knott and blushed when he saw that he was staring at Tew continuously.

"Knott you can stare at your husband afterwards now let's start the ritual ok ".

Both of them blushed and started to concentrate on the ritual. Swamy started the ritual and began reciting the mantras that were needed. Soon Knott took the mangalsutra in his hand.

(Christians put a ring on their ring to indicate that they are married while Indians, especially hindus tie mangalsutra to indicate that they are married around their neck

(Christians put a ring on their ring to indicate that they are married while Indians, especially hindus tie mangalsutra to indicate that they are married around their neck. The groom always ties this around  the bride's neck).

Ajamma's mind ::

I just hope that this marriage brings lots of love and happiness into the house than sadness dear god. Bhai ( brother) please forgive me as I was the reason to break you and your lover but now I will be the reason that you reunite with your lover.

End of the Pov.

Knott's mind ::

This is it. I am marrying the person I love. I am marrying my first and foremost love. I vow to you jaan that I would never leave you.

End of Pov.

Tew's mind ::

I hope that what I am doing is right. I know that I promised my brothers that I we will enjoy my wedding but this is for my past self and for the justice I and him need.

End of the Pov.

Swamy then told Knott to tie the mangalsutra around Tew's neck and that's what he did. Ajamma, Swamy and Parvati threw flowers on the couple and gave their blessing to the new married couple. Knott then took some kum kum and applied it on Tew's forehead.

( he applied it like this on Tew)

After that Swamy told to take Pheras. 7 rounds around the fire. First Knott took Tew's little finger in his and Ajamma tied Tew's saree's end to Knott's dhothi and then Knott took the lead and went around 7 rounds around the fire.