Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew.

Knott and Tew were a couple as it pretty much shows as they act like it but what about the others.

Prem and Wad::

When you listen to a song have you ever felt like you can listen to that voice who sung that song for many hours, have you ever felt it well Prem did. The song was good but the song sung by made the song very much perfect. Almost every night he heard that voice sing but he couldn't point out who it was. Everytime he heard the voice sing he wanted to assume that it was Wad.

Why?

Simple because he liked, nahhhh he loved Wad.

And did Wad like him well yeah, well how can you say it. He knows Prem always listens to his song or mostly his voice but that idiot is sooooo stupidly cute idiot doesn't know that it is Wad only who is always singing. I mean could we blame him, Wad doesn't sing on live he raps or when he's on the stage he spits fire with a classy mic in his hand.

That's why our tube light Prem has still not figured out that it was Wad himself singing. Wad is tired now, very tired now so he made a plan. The marriage was fixed oh how wished that it was his. When he was little he used to have these little fantasies about how his marriage would be. Wad knew he was gay when he was 13 years old a year later when he joined the kpop industry. The CEO was good with it and soon the others came into picture.

Now it is night, the night when the marriage was fixed, Wad loves gardens so now he is in one too. Soon his prince Charming I mean Prem comes to disturb him.

"What's on your mind nong".

(Italics- Wad's mind words)

'There's only you in my mind PPrem, only you'.

" Nothing P just wanted to be here, you know to clear my mind".

"That only nong what's in your beautiful mind though".

Wad laughs and Prem's heartbeat quickens. Oh god what's this feeling.

" You know P when this marriage was fixed I feel like, I also want to get married you know. Seeing all the family laughing like this, sharing all the past stories, dressing up, working together seeing all these people I just can't wait to get married ".

Prem in his mind: ahhhhh he is sooo cute. Well baby I can't wait to get married to you too, but the question is do you like me as in me, myself. Well I don't think so cause you are so kind, beautiful, cute you can have anyone. Do i even match your standards atleast.

Now out of his mind.

"Well nong you know you can share anything with me right and i will not judge you ".

" Yes P why ".

" Then can you tell me how will you want your wedding to be".

"Uhh will you listen P really".

And Prem nodded. Oh boy he should have never.

"Ok so i want a Indian wedding but my reception should be in a Christian wedding type ooo and i also want a after party. Also when I make my entrance in my indian wedding I want peacocks to welcome me, then when I go further I want a bridge made by the seven colours of rainbow. It takes seven steps to actually come in front of my husband and each steps describes what a husband and wife actually are so when I come through those steps I want many lamps to invite me to each new step".

And you know what the list goes on. Goddddddddd marriage according to Prem by Wad ideas is pretty tiring. But you know Prem will do anything for Wad as he is already whipped for the younger boy.

"You nong those ideas are soooo good you know, it feels like by listening to your ideas I want to you to get married sooo right now you know. But with me".

Prem kneels down and takes out a red velvet ring box and Wad gasps.

" I don't know if I am capable or the right person to you, I am very short tempered, I maybe the wrong choice to you but nong the moment when I saw you I fell in love with you, your dance, your face when you are asked to do something you hate, your laugh, your looks is just a bonus for me nong. Oh I forgot about one thing too I am in love with your beautiful voice also nong. Yes I knew it was you when I saw old videos but hey dont get angry I know you hate it but I love the old you too. Now nong I am not a person who speaks well and proposes but will you accept me as your boyfriend please ".

To say Wad was touched never in his life he had loved someone before because never in his previous years he got a Prem and never in his life he thought he will get a special confession. Prem has set many high standards to him. I mean a hot body, a very good heart, a caring boy, gives the best cuddles, hugs and even gives the best solution for a problem. He maybe short tempered but for Wad he is sooo cute when he is mad, Wad has never seen Prem angry with him. Prem has always been very patient with him. That's why Wad was very overwhelmed by these emotions.

"Oh my god P I am in soooo love with you".

Wad jumped on Prem and they both fall down and Prem slowly slides the beautiful ring that he had brought to the most beautiful person to him.

His love, his world. Mainly Wad was Prem's and Prem was Wad's.